Author Topic: Minecraft Server Information  (Read 3903 times)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Minecraft Server Information
« on: September 22, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »
Well, as many of you know the server has been experiencing a lot of crashes lately. One of the players came to me explaining what they think the problem was, and it turns out that was the problem. However, the issue is not in my control. The problem is with GregTech, where if you place a conductive pipe next to a machine that does not have the kinetic upgrade it will crash the server if anyone is in that chunk. The server has experienced a minor rollback, and unfortunately no items will be refunded.

Due to this issue being out of my control(I am still looking for a solution, but I cannot find one), if anyone is caught deliberately doing this to crash the server you will receive a permanent ban. If it's by mistake, I will have to manually remove the pipe with a third party world editor, and if you happen to lose any items you will not be refunded. I will make some sort of note on the server and hope everyone will read it.

Sorry for the recent issue and I hope I can find some sort of solution. If you're able to find a solution, feel free to PM me on the forums and I will see if it works, and possibly give you a small reward in-game.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Minecraft Server Information
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »
it might get fixed in a future update for FTB Ultimate or GregTech, but it seems its been around for a few months now so who knows if it'll get fixed.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:02:58 PM by Teitoku Ippan »

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
it might get fixed in a future update for FTB Ultimate or GregTech, but it seems its been around for a few months now so who knows if it'll get fixed.
Hopefully. I'm still waiting for FTB Ultimate to get updated from 1.4.7, but who knows when that'll be.

Offline Dr. Pepper

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 07:29:27 PM »
Vaht estimates FTB Ultimate won't be updated to 1.5.2/1.6.2/1.6.4 for another 1-24 Weeks, All up to the mod authors, Really you should honestly just get your own modpack and update the pack yourself's, Some mod author's have become in-active because of school, so it could be 48 weeks, or more.

[If you need to contact the FTB Team, go to there teamspeak and see if you can get a private pack on there, up to you guys really, just giving some idea's. Btw don't ask anyone, specifically slowpoke about pack updates... I only asked tahg because i played on his server/he's mah friend ]

Offline ^0[GKBS] ^1Avo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 06:30:17 AM »
Disable GregTech? It makes life harder anyways..

Catalyst Gaming

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 08:29:19 AM »
without gregtech it would be boring as fuck

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 09:23:41 AM »
Gregtech contains the industrial blast furnace, industrial electrolyzer and coke machine etc. Without them, you won't be able to make quite a lot of recipes including the quarry.
So no, removing it is not a solution to a simple problem which most likely has a way easier solution.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 12:21:34 PM »
What about disabling placing the pipe?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 12:33:21 PM »
What about disabling placing the pipe?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

all it needs is the Pneumatic Generator Upgrade in a gregtech machine its connecting to and it wont crash

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal