Author Topic: I'm resigning  (Read 9448 times)

Offline {-=ECRP-CO=-}Pvt.Benjamen

• King of Spam
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm resigning
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 08:31:01 AM »
Thank fuck you quit, i apperciate the resigning, please enhance your experience with Leauge Of Legends and play in the pro leauge like me. Thank you

-Eldox.

5% warning added for trolling in a serious disscussion. In the future, please stay on topic as to what the original post is saying. You can find the rules here http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0 ~Cow
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:42:51 PM by Cow :) »
C45.RCT.S1.865: Status: Fine] Recently shot in the foot by 21100 Whilst training in the Killhouse, Was treated by an S4 Unit, Is patrolling the Plaza and just recently clamped P3 With an 05.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 07:42:19 PM »
5% warning added for trolling in a serious disscussion. In the future, please stay on topic as to what the original post is saying. You can find the rules here http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0 ~Cow

I think that you are being very judgmental about this situation, if you had a slight knowledge of Smt's skill on League of Legends, you would understand why he said that. I hereby request the removal of the warning this instant. If you fail to remove the stupid and unneeded warning, I will get my thread up outlining your failure to administrate the forums in an orderly manor.

Anyways,

Peace out smt, stay away from the skiddies, its a tough world out there.

User was warned for this post ( Unneeded post / you arnt a forum moderator / post a complain instead of starting shit ) - Apex.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:51:48 PM by .apex »

Offline Tyrone McNigga

• removed your title due to it being way too big - pm me(Kronic) to have it changed
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 08:11:00 AM »
Really Smt, you were best admin. Good night, sweet prince, :'(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal