Author Topic: Raven Joost's Journal. (Backstory included)  (Read 1123 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Raven Joost's Journal. (Backstory included)
« on: May 14, 2011, 12:32:31 AM »
Well, I guess I should start writing down what's happening in my life. So today I'm 10! I am sooooo happy, anyway.. I met these girls i- *The rest of the page is ripped out, Many pages later there are more words*

January 1st, 2009
Wow, It's been some time since I wrote in this thing... Haha. Well, I am 21 now. I met a guy who I like, and well.. Life is good. That's All I really have to say! Happy birthday me, and happy new year too!

*The date on the page is ripped out*
Shit.. I need to write this down, In hope that someone will find it one day and know what happened. So, I'm walking around with Daniel, My boyfriend.. and... Then this huge.. Portal thing opens up, Things start t fall from the sky! The reserves.. They, took Daniel.. I havn't heard from him. Right now I am Hiding.. Shit.. If anyone finds this, the aliens... They MUST die... they just have to... They took daniel...

I have no clue what day it is, I found this thing in my suitcase this morning... Wonder who left it.. Anyway, the... the combine have taken over. They have these guys in suits, humans, The "Civil protectin" Though, I havn't seen much protecting. Daniel... He is dead... I, burned the pictures. *The rest is wet and unreadable*
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal