Author Topic: Jake's Personal Diary (Shows Background.)  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Vulture

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jake's Personal Diary (Shows Background.)
« on: May 13, 2011, 10:07:06 PM »
 04/05/2015 - Intro Page written - Title: The 'escapee'

It reads: "Ive escaped... from some city... I cant remember what the numbers of it is called... City 18... City 45? I cant remember, but some guy showed me a book called 'The Escapee'... He wrote it and jesus, it showed a lot of details and tips... also fighting moves if you get caught... Did the few things each day in his apartment and well... The least you can expect it, I seem to improve... I escaped... But my friend didnt, he got killed... Now, look at me! I am in the fucking Outlands... I met up with some rebels... and well, They took me into there team too. Life isnt pretty..."

07/05/2015 - Intro Page Two written - Title: Operation Squadron

It reads: "Good thing, Ive got equipped into my suit and also these cool weapons... Whats it called? MP-7, yeah. Its good, Ive shot a grenade from my grenade launcher at tore that Antlion to pieces! Ive met a girl named Melissa and also another rebel named Mike. Two of them were good friends. I made a squad called 'Operatoration'. Its good, we are just in heavy kevlar and big weapons. Its sweet... Well, good night, I got to kill some units later... If they attack..."

09/05/2015 - First Page written - Title: We lost a good friend.

It reads: "Well, today wasn't a great day, I just fought a few... CPs... I kept firing rounds off at em'... heh... Wasnt a pleasant surprise though... We lost a friend... Named Melissa.... She... got shot and was bleeding heavily.... We couldnt do nothing but watch her die in vain, well. Thats most of what happened yesterday. Alright, good bye Diary, hope I could fill you up but I cant, heard the radio beeping like crazy. Good bye for... now, I guess."

*You see on the bottom a Lambda icon, doodled from a pencil and... Melissa... and his friends are doodled also.*

10/05/2015 - Second Page written - Title: Wounded.

It reads: "Agh... got struck from those basterd OTAs again... we got raided on this camp sight here... They found us in the tunnels of the... God-Knows-Who, whatever that name was.... Well.... I can keep writing but my hand and body seems to be wounded, well. Ill fill ya' up later, if I wont die in the battlefield."

*The diary lays on the desk, as a pencil and typical nine milli-metre handgun lays beside it, also a few photos of memories also lay there, Photo 1 and 2 show a unknown man and lady, did Jake have a wife? We dont know, but these are memories, so he did...*

21/05/2015 - Third Page written - Title: Jesus...

It reads: "Thank god... I havent met with you my diary in a long time.... Well, nothing happened over a few days... My wounds are clearly clean and bandaged, I hope I dont get that infection that happened in... Whatever it was called... But, who cares. Alright, today was good, but not that good... A EOW squad had rappeled into our camp and driven us away, luckily we've took our stuff and packed it up. Ive been wounded once again on the calf of my leg. Also, my German Shepherd Lucky came with me, he sure did he give me luck. He sure did like my friends also. I gave the dog a suit, its armored and surely does fit him... Well, bye till sunset..."

On the bottom shows a small dog and him, good memories.

02/06/2015 - Fourth Page written - Title: We got a situation...

It reads: "Damnit... my dog and squad has been wounded, good thing I brang along a few First-aid kits. They've been wrapping up good with those medical supplies we brang it from vehicle. Ive set up camp in the woods, far away from any city I have seen... I wonder what is happening back in Chernobyl or Pripyat? Well, I've been there before, as a jo- Journeelast? I cant pronounce it right, but I lost all my memories due to that fuckin Breen water... Well... I gotta' go and get my eves rest. Later!"
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 07:35:21 AM by I??ve covered wars you know? »
Give me a blasta'! Sure mate, DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH.

Frank West + Chuck Norris = hl2.exe has stopped working.

Y U NO STAWP R33D1NG DIS?!

ded. nawt beeg sirprize.

ALT Account: The Mysterious Stranger

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal