Author Topic: Alex Coscia's Journal  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alex Coscia's Journal
« on: May 07, 2011, 10:26:46 PM »
Day 1...

I... just had the biggest day of my life...

First i get off the train and explore the city, then get dragged into D6, really quickly i start to realize why i am in D6, i can't remember. What i can remember is all the trouble started. First, i get to an apartment place. Then i stay and meet lots of people on the train. I meet the girl that saves me life... and i lose a friend.

I in D6 had danger my way, i was helped through. The combine came torwards us in a basement, and i didn't know what to do. Eventually, the girl of my dreams, mowes them all down and saves me life. I grab a gun and get out of there! Eventually i have been finding alchohol and lots of other things to cheer me up. I sleep at my apartment after one beer with my friend, and sleep.

I wake up to the train stopping, my friend is on that train! She told me over the radio, everything... everything! I get up and run to the station, until... my friend shows up, we go way back! He guides me away from the second wave of combines running through D6, i know from this day that i will never get into trouble again.

Staying out of trouble is the right thing to do Alex... Your friend died, you know how sad that is in less than one damn day? Just stay out of trouble, lets not do anything else but follow orders.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Coscia's Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 08:20:55 PM »
Day 2

Little more secure in the city, Jessica, Veronica, Bobby, Mikey, and me are all together. Hopefully i stay outta trouble and don't get caught. But today, i did something of my dreams, i kissed the girl... of my dreams.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:56:52 PM by Rory Phillips »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Coscia's Journal
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 07:16:23 PM »
Day 3

Just sitting here all alone... Veronica is fucking dead... DEAD! I have nothing else to do but sit around here looking for citizens... I'm getting away from city 45... I want to be in District 6... I fucking hate those Civil... cops... Whatever the fuck you wanna call them now...

I gotta take my antidepressants if i keep this shit up...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal