Author Topic: How does a new guy cope?  (Read 6597 times)

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How does a new guy cope?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 04:33:30 PM »
You should of read the rules. I'm sorry but really man. People like you who join and don't read the rules make people quit and get pissed off. You deserved it.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 04:38:44 PM »
You should of read the rules. I'm sorry but really man. People like you who join and don't read the rules make people quit and get pissed off. You deserved it.
Fancy, i think you need a new perspective:

People who break rules are not always minges. sometimes they are new players, or they have a bad experience or an admins makes a new "lol rule" or, they are just really pissed off by other trolls or people who claim they are minges every 5 seconds because the ACCIDENTALLY broke a rule.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Brenscrazy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 08:07:07 AM »
But things such as, 'Disconnecting to avoid you being given punishment', is just something you can definitely expect. - Common Sense, if you don't have such and are new to roleplaying gamemodes, good luck here..

Also, if you're going to say the same thing as you explain, "I acknowledged and then after stand in place for about a minute after, I disconnected. I was then banned for 3 days on top of the 12.", I won't believe you. Sorry, but you wouldn't get such long ban if you wait and acknowledge towards the admin, banning one single person wouldn't take over a minute. I'm certain of that.

Why is this still a debate? I don't get a shit if you believe me or not. Please for the love of god; stop being a dick. People like you are what make this game so bloody frustrating.

As I was saying, the best way to learn the rules is either using common sense. (As most of them really are common sense.) Or ask question in OOC BEFORE you are planning to do something. (Not after when you are being confronted by the admin.)

I tried to avoid this seeing as though someone could meta-game and be aware of what I'm doing... T.T

If admins aren't warning you for minor things, you have every right to post a admin complaint and they'll likely get in a lot of trouble

The thing is, I don't want to get anyone in trouble.. Not here to make enemies.

Obviously you are just expanding your post count... This has been explained multiple times.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:08:39 AM by superbeast »

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 08:11:34 AM »
If admins aren't warning you for minor things, you have every right to post a admin complaint and they'll likely get in a lot of trouble
The thing is, I don't want to get anyone in trouble.. Not here to make enemies.

But things such as, 'Disconnecting to avoid you being given punishment', is just something you can definitely expect. - Common Sense, if you don't have such and are new to roleplaying gamemodes, good luck here..

Also, if you're going to say the same thing as you explain, "I acknowledged and then after stand in place for about a minute after, I disconnected. I was then banned for 3 days on top of the 12.", I won't believe you. Sorry, but you wouldn't get such long ban if you wait and acknowledge towards the admin, banning one single person wouldn't take over a minute. I'm certain of that.

Why is this still a debate? I don't get a shit if you believe me or not. Please for the love of god; stop being a dick. People like you are what make this game so bloody frustrating.
Hmmk. - What is the reason for this thread?
You don't want to listen to me telling you how to 'cope', and you say others who tell what they think are just dicks, or they're 'expanding their post count'.

Edit:
Obviously you are just expanding your post count...
Actually, you're the one doing weird inappropriate comments,

I could use a 108" TV... lmao.
You should make tutorials....... just saying.
Click on the name to go to the topic and see differences.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:19:36 AM by Martinerrr »

Offline Brenscrazy

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 08:29:16 AM »
How are they inappropriate when they pertain to the situation in which the thread contained? I'm not the one going into new user's posts and calling them "absent minded minge fags who aren't suppose to play on these servers" because basically that is what I have to assume you wanted to say from your posts on this thread... An admin told you to stop, and I am now going to quit acknowledging you. I posted this thread asking for assistance and you have done the exact opposite. Now make a witty comment and please, kindly, fuck off.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:34:52 AM by superbeast »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal