Author Topic: APEX-01.597's PK appeal  (Read 3487 times)

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
APEX-01.597's PK appeal
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »
Name: JonnySnotParis/CIS.JoshB/BBros_CPH
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:24872828

Reason: Insubordination, breach in security.
Length: Permanent.
Server: HL2RP.
Banner: RTLK/479

Why should you be unbanned?:
So here's the next story.
I was on my resistance character, and I was going to go into D2, because I am ICly there. I went to the HaP and saw that it was closed, so I went to the UCH entrance. It was locked. I went onto my cumbean character and unlocked it, because as YankeeSamurai and RoflWaffle has said, it should be unlocked at pretty much all times. I went back onto my resistance char and went back through. After I disconnected, I went back to the UCH and it was locked again. I went on my UCA and said "//Who locked the UCH-D2 entrance AGAIN?". Then 040 said "//D2 is restricted at all times, it should be locked.", and I told him what Rofl and Yankee said. I then unlocked it and went through with my civvie. Later, I was called to the HCMR, and 040 attempted to blackmark me for opening D2 and going through on my civvie. I told him that 1. It is supposed to be open and 2. I am ICly in there. He said he would review it and I went back on my civvie. I also said that this would be appealed by tomorrow and I would have Yankee confirm both things I said. Eventually I got back on my UCA, and went AFK while I watched my friend RP on his laptop next to me. I saw that this man he pushed off a bridge was not responding to RP and said "i rolled over 50 and so i survived" when he had just been pushed off a bridge. . .So I went on my UCA and chased after him, trying to get him to RP it well. I chased him to the UCH block 2 and popped him in the leg so it would be easier to knock him out. Then he apparently thought it was IC RP, and he charfallovered. I left him to my friend, and went back to AFKing or something, I can't remember. Later I was called into the HCMR by 040 and 479. 040 proceeded to blackmark me for insubordination. I guess that saying in LOOC when he tried to BM me that it would be appealed very soon and would never go through. I had a certain animosity towards him since he seems to be part of the 'HC officers who hate 597' club. He had yelled at me for exercising my ability to order recruits. . .Then 479 proceeded to BM me twice for a 'Breach in security" and I explained in LOOC that I was dealing with a failRPer. He said I was lying, PKed me and revoked my whitelist. They also confirmed that they were mad about me evading earlier blackmarks by saying 'You're not weaseling out of this one, Josh.".
This animosity and harassment has to stop. . .
Possible evidence of misunderstanding:
Yankee can tell you that UCH-D2 should be unlocked and that I am ICly in D2.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: APEX-01.597's PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:57:17 PM »
It is supposed to be open, so should his story be true, he shouldn't have gotten in trouble for this.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 11:13:16 PM »
I agree that the pk is unfair as the apartment door is supposed to be unlocked however, I've seen your character with one blackmark, then two, then none, then one, then none again within 4 days. I think it's better you start fresh with a recruit (authed by me) then fix an already messed up character.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 11:14:26 PM »
It may be supposed to be open.  Wipe that single mark.

Add a mark for previous incidents (which BB can confirm).  Still leaves three.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 11:19:16 PM »
I agree with Statua. There has been much controversy over the being of 597. It would be better to start fresh.

However, I will void the PK if your story can be confirmed true.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 11:25:54 PM »
Heres the reasons for the two blackmarks from 479 (me):

I was watching in observer, noticed you run into the UCH and up to D2, run in, and head to the D2 Block 1 apartments. You messed around there for a bit (I followed) and no one else was there.  I checked the logs, you had flagged up, equipped your pistol, ran into D2, and then a bit later switched to your rebel.  No where did you say anything about going into D2, asking permission from higher units, or asking for backup.

This is the reason for two blackmarks.  You should not be running into D2 for ANY reason without any authorization or backup.  Let alone not letting anyone know.  If there is a situation of someone failing tell an admin.

The reason for the single blackmark (that I mentioned from my last post) is the reasoning from before.  BB was planning on demoting and setting a blackmark for that instance.

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »
Now that my BM has been removed because of UCH misunderstanding that's cleared up. However, you've had too many BM's, and too many demotions and re-promotions. I think you need to re-think and start over.

And now, BB was planning to BM you apparently.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 01:41:57 AM »
Yeah, because I REALLY want to start over from recruit instead of you guys just swallowing your pride and settling with me not being blackmarked.
All former BMs (except the two I had when I was a recruit) have been cleared up. Same for demotions.
I was going into D2 to deal with a minge. . .I really don't remember going into D2 to do anything else.
EDIT: WAIT. . .Now I think I know why it would've seemed like that. I thought I made one trip but I think there was another minge that ran off. . .I really can't remember very well. I wouldn't just lolrun into D2 to do nothing. Anyways, why blackmark me for OOCly trying to deal with a minge?
Edit:
Gosh, this has been a long ride as 597 and I really don't want to give him up. . .I guess I could, if you guys would agree to AT LEAST:
1. Forget your hate for me for eluding blackmarking.
2. Make some sort of compromise. I don't really feel like doing hours and hours of training and waiting out weeks and weeks of time to get back to the position I am perfectly qualified for.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 01:48:16 AM by CIS.JoshB ?jonnysnotparis? »
lolwut?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 04:35:09 AM »
You're not an admin, you're a civil protection unit. When we say you can use your guns on minges, we mean of they're interrupting your rp. You don't chase one down or find one someone reports. That's why us admins are online. It's your own fault for doing somethig you shouldn't have.

And what's that thing about swallowing pride? Pride about what? Your character right now is like a car with a hundred problems but still runs. Sure you can still rp and you might be able to fix it but is it really worth the work?

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »
@Statua
The thing about the pride is, it seems the only reason 040 and RTLK hate me is because I got their BS blackmarks removed.
lolwut?

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 10:19:43 AM »
Where did you get this idea that Karma hates you? He probably doesn't. Administrators really can't hate people because when we make decisions they need to be unbiased. Sure we may get annoyed by people, but we can't let our personal issues with someone cloud our judgement. I highly doubt that Karma hates you and I therefore strongly disagree with your accusation that's why all this happened.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:07:18 PM by Nikolai »
Live free or die

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 08:22:50 PM »
I have certain reasons for thinking Karma hates me, such as the fact he lied about having an order from 602 to kill me, and him repeatedly going back to the same issues that I had been blackmarked and unblackmarked for. He also randomly gave me 2 BMs for one issue, it seems he wanted me to be killed.
I also KNOW 040 hates me.
[LOOC] UCA.C18.APEX-OfC.040: Becuase your a smart ass. Now go and derp with your webul friends.
As well as the fact that, when I challenged him on his BMing me for 'being a smartass in LOOC', he threatened to use his admin powers to kick me if I kept trying to challenge this hogwash.

But that is of no matter. The point is:
040 BMed me for 'being a smartass in LOOC'. I said 'I yawn at your frequent attempts to get me BMed in killed', as well as challenged him (and was right) about the fact that the UCH D2 door was supposed to be open.
-1 BM
RTLK BMed me TWICE for going into D2 to deal with a minge when my friend was sitting on his laptop IRL right next to me yelling at me to help him with this minge. There was another minge, as well, but that one got away. I realize now I'm not an administrator, but why are you BMing me twice for it? Generally you are given one BM for one crime.
Maybe -1 BM
At least one of the BMs was for a stupid reason, that leaves me with two BMs. Another one was a redundant BM, that leaves me with one BM. And maybe, you could just be a little lenient and realize that I went into D2 with the intention of helping RP. . .Anyways, I definitely think the first BM should be removed.
lolwut?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 10:53:12 PM »
As stated by BB:

Union Civil Authority Unit Punishments Guidelines

Level Three Infractions (Warning to one BlackMark)
Patrolling with weapon out.
Incorrect detainment process (as it relates to contraband processing, filling out paperwork).
Improper etiquette.

Level Two Infractions (One to Two BlackMarks and/or Demotion)
Any repeated Level 3 Infraction.
Entering and/or carrying out Civil Protection duties in restricted areas.
Improper ration distribution protocol.
Failure to secure/tie/pacify citizens entering the Nexus.
Failure to carry out directives/mission objectives.
Any action endangering the safety of another unit.

Level One Infractions (Two BlackMarks to Off-World Relocation)
Multiple Level Two Infractions.
Any action detrimental/treasonous to the UCA.
Aquisition of three BlackMarks.
Deservicement to/Amputation of UCA personnel without a Sectorial Order.
Any action endangering the life of/causing the death of another unit.

That explains the two from me following the guidelines that are set in high command.

One additional for insubordination (not following orders when given.)  This still applies from the previous when 676 ordered a level three and you issued a level two.

Three black marks.

Union Civil Authority Unit Punishments Guidelines

Level Three Infractions (Warning to one BlackMark)
Patrolling with weapon out.
Incorrect detainment process (as it relates to contraband processing, filling out paperwork).
Improper etiquette.

Level Two Infractions (One to Two BlackMarks and/or Demotion)
Any repeated Level 3 Infraction.
Entering and/or carrying out Civil Protection duties in restricted areas.
Improper ration distribution protocol.
Failure to secure/tie/pacify citizens entering the Nexus.
Failure to carry out directives/mission objectives.
Any action endangering the safety of another unit.

Level One Infractions (Two BlackMarks to Off-World Relocation)
Multiple Level Two Infractions.
Any action detrimental/treasonous to the UCA.
Aquisition of three BlackMarks.
Deservicement to/Amputation of UCA personnel without a Sectorial Order.
Any action endangering the life of/causing the death of another unit.

Off World Relocation/Amputation.

Add to it one additional blackmark for all the metagaming that you have been seen doing.  And no, I do not hate you.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:55:31 PM by RTLK »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 12:12:14 AM »
Seeing as you have seemingly given up, and the proof that has been given justifies the triple blackmark, this is denied.  Reapply when you are qualified on another character.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal