Author Topic: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.196's Appeal.  (Read 7823 times)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.196's Appeal.
« on: March 26, 2012, 12:24:10 PM »
Steam Name: Jeff :D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14084326
Character Name: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.196, Jeff Johnson.
Admin who issued PK: Alex
Reason for Un-PK: Well, I was not trained yet. Noone told me what to do and I was just send away after getting my CCA char (By a GRID 60... (Don't remember last digit.) , Not knowing what to do or where to go.
I went outside and patrolled alone (After reading every CCA manual.) I figured out that I couldn't and I understood why I needed a parter.
Before I knew it I had 2 blackmarks and I had achieved "Off world re-location." If I had had some training this could have been prevented. I know I was wrong and I want a chance to re-start.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:37:51 PM by Jeff :D »

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.196's Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 12:30:05 PM »
I also think this was quite unfair. After I accepted Jeff and gave him his whilelist, I took him to the HCMR and called the GRID HIGH COMMAND because I had to do some important life stuff. I've expected a good training from the HIGH COMMAND OfC, but I was wrong. Gonna start thinking about putting the OfC training program back in.
So now I'm gonna wait and see what the superior people have to say "raiden or anybody else that is cute w/e".

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 12:32:37 PM »
I also think this was quite unfair. After I accepted Jeff and gave him his whilelist, I took him to the HCMR and called the GRID HIGH COMMAND because I had to do some important life stuff. I've expected a good training from the HIGH COMMAND OfC, but I was wrong. Gonna start thinking about putting the OfC training program back in.
So now I'm gonna wait and see what the superior people have to say "raiden or anybody else that is cute w/e".

Thank you. I just had a little tour and that was it, the guy left me at the roof when I was stuck there. The reason why i got stuck was because I tried to do my binds but I forgot that O had the /charfallover bind. The officer dropped me at the roof and didn't help me afterwards. --' I THINK it was Grid 603 or 604

I asked the officer for more information but he just replied that I had to go to classes, no more info.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:41:25 PM by Jeff :D »

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 12:41:52 PM »
Your unit received an off-world relocation due to the seven or even more infractions you received.
Your first blackmark was given to you because you were outside unaccompanied, then after you received it you decide to go outside YET again but this time armed with a 9mm to randomly tell citizens to 'move along' as well as spamming voice commands and not giving them time to reply.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 12:43:57 PM »
Your unit received an off-world relocation due to the seven or even more infractions you received.
Your first blackmark was given to you because you were outside unaccompanied, then after you received it you decide to go outside YET again but this time armed with a 9mm to randomly tell citizens to 'move along' as well as spamming voice commands and not giving them time to reply.

As I said before. Yes, I had a weapon I'm sorry for that. Noone told me it wasn't allowed. The voice command spamming was because I had set my binds to my weapons fast-switch. (Which has been changed.)

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 12:45:44 PM »
You received a blackmark after patrolling alone once - you then proceed to go outside again, this time with a sidearm. You stated you had read every CCA manual - yet you still failed to see that you are not allowed to patrol alone, and you also had improper etiquette. I will sum up all the reasons why you were shot:

Patrolling with a weapon during code green - level three infraction.
Improper etiquette - level three infraction.
Minor malcompliance with Command Officials - level three infraction.
Usage of unauthorized type of weapon. (For example, RCT using 9MM or OfC using AR2) - level two infraction.
Entering and/or carrying out Civil Protection duties in restricted areas - level two infraction.
Insubordination that does not cause the failure of a mission - level two infraction (this was reported by High Command - they told you to stay inside)

This got you two blackmarks - leading to amputation. And to quote you...

I went outside and patrolled alone (After reading every CCA manual.) I figured out that I couldn't and I understood why I needed a parter.
You state here you read every CCA manual - yet you violated all of these protocols. You are not really helping your case in any way. However, this decision does not fall to me. Just stating my opinion and bringing some facts out.

References;
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=7243.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=490.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=2696.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=1484.0

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 12:50:06 PM »
You received a blackmark after patrolling alone once - you then proceed to go outside again, this time with a sidearm. You stated you had read every CCA manual - yet you still failed to see that you are not allowed to patrol alone, and you also had improper etiquette. I will sum up all the reasons why you were shot:

Patrolling with a weapon during code green - level three infraction.
Improper etiquette - level three infraction.
Minor malcompliance with Command Officials - level three infraction.
Usage of unauthorized type of weapon. (For example, RCT using 9MM or OfC using AR2) - level two infraction.
Entering and/or carrying out Civil Protection duties in restricted areas - level two infraction.
Insubordination that does not cause the failure of a mission - level two infraction (this was reported by High Command - they told you to stay inside)

This got you two blackmarks - leading to amputation. And to quote you...

You state here you read every CCA manual - yet you violated all of these protocols. You are not really helping your case in any way. However, this decision does not fall to me. Just stating my opinion and bringing some facts out.

References;
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=7243.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=490.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=2696.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=1484.0

I read it before I joined TODAY but it was to late then.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 12:50:52 PM »
Not according to yourself. You stated you read it all before you patrolled.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 12:51:20 PM »
I was the unit who found him patrolling alone (GRID 755) but he was not only patroling, he went into the D6 sector, I poked my head around the corner to see if anything was going on and I found him inside the tunnel, so I brought him to high command. It might be unfair, but those are the rules. If I may say so I think he should get another unit.

Edit: Read up on the CCA forum mate, you are making too many mistakes, no offence but if you do not follow them you will probably get pkED AGAIN. http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=166.0
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:54:15 PM by The Joke »
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 12:53:50 PM »
That's what I stated to him prior to his amputation - I told him to speak to Jogzi about getting a new one.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 12:53:59 PM »
I was the unit who found him patrolling alone (GRID 755) but he was not only patroling, he went into the D6 sector, I poked my head around the corner to see if anything was going on and I found him inside the tunnel, so I brought him to high command. It might be unfair, but those are the rules. If I may say so I think he should get another unit.

I was not really in the tunnel but in the box before the tunnel. I also think it's best to get a new unit but I was advised to make a PK-request.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 12:55:15 PM »
Not according to yourself. You stated you read it all before you patrolled.

I ment, after I patrolled... After I read the manual I knew...

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 12:55:59 PM »
It is common sense you do not leave the Nexus when you have not received training. What possessed you to go outside when you knew perfectly well that you had no training?

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 01:00:03 PM »
It is common sense you do not leave the Nexus when you have not received training. What possessed you to go outside when you knew perfectly well that you had no training?

Because noone told me I couldn't. But I do agmit that I should gave read the rules on the forums first.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 01:01:00 PM »

Because noone told me I couldn't. But I do agmit that I should gave read the rules on the forums first.

Yes, you should have. Sorry to say this - but you don't really have anyone to blame but yourself.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal