Author Topic: C45.CCA.GRID.04.518X's Unpk apeal  (Read 4771 times)

Offline [LL] Cpl.Panasiuk

• View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.GRID.04.518X's Unpk apeal
« on: March 11, 2012, 03:46:23 PM »
Name: [LL] Cpl. Panasiuk
RP Name (at time of ban):C45.CCA.GRID.04.518X
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:20330008

Reason:Bad RP
Length:Forever
Server:City
Banner:Skopa(mainly) and KillMePlz

Why should you be unbanned?:Well I understand that my RP isn't great but I feel that if I get a second chance I could try to shape it up as much as possible.
Possible evidence of misunderstanding:Many people say that Skopa has very high standards, 2 OfCs said said it, and skopa admitted that they do in fact have high standards for RP. Also when I asked skopa why I was being PKed, he said "Many reasons" so I asked what is a recent reason, He said that I was constantly asking for promotions, Yes i did ask for a promotion, but only ONCE and plus it was intended to be a joke, as i was missing on requirement for getting promoted.
This is my first SAI pic Click to see the original size.

John Marley, Status Alive, Trying to join the CCA keeping up with loyalist actions

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=127360 touch it NOI

Offline igor

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.GRID.04.518X's Unpk apeal
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »
+SUPPORT Whenever I saw this unit RP, I always felt satisfied with what and how he was doing. He might have fucked up, but I believe what he says is true and if you give him a second chance he'll streighten right out.
C45.CCA.APEX-05.245

'Clyde'

Kal'Rinok

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 04:13:02 PM »
Moved.

FIRST OF ALL: You weren't permabanned, your CHARACTER was PKed. Perma Killed.

The reason was because you had a blackmark, and I added another, not only for being a bad RPer, but you begging for promotions OOCly. And anyways, I don't have VERY high RP standards, it's just that I felt your RP wasn't fit for the CCA. Not only that, but your grammar was a bit bad. I had given you MULTIPLE warnings, and you had previously obtained two blackmarks, and one of them was removed. So, I PKed you because you get OWR'd / deserviced when you get two BMs. I may give you another chance if you prove to be a better RPer and improve on your grammar. And one thing to remember is that RP isn't about promotions, try getting them out of your mind and focus on RP, because you asked for a lot of promotions which is a BM.

But yeah, I'm open to talk about it.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:23:27 PM by ~skopa »

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 04:22:26 PM »
Moved.

The reason was because you had a blackmark, and I added another, not only for being a bad RPer, but you begging for promotions OOCly. And anyways, I don't have VERY high RP standards, it's just that I felt your RP wasn't fit for the CCA. Not only that, but your grammar was a bit bad. I had given you MULTIPLE warnings, and you had previously obtained two blackmarks, and one of them was removed. So, I PKed you because you get OWR'd / deserviced when you get two BMs. I may give you another chance if you prove to be a better RPer and improve on your grammar. And one thing to remember is that RP isn't about promotions, try getting them out of your mind and focus on RP, because you asked for a lot of promotions which is a BM.

But yeah, I'm open to talk about it.

Well I never got 2 bms as far I remember it, if your are talking about 205XX, then those black marks he had were IC not OOC.

John Marley, Status Alive, Trying to join the CCA keeping up with loyalist actions

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 04:28:36 PM »
Ah, anyways, you already had one, so I put the extra and PKed you. You had actually already lost another unit before. And even if BMs ARE OOC, they can still be acted on.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
I -support this appeal, you had 2 BM's, and your grammar wasn't too great.  Your grammar should be great to even get in the CCA in the first place.  Two black marks leads to an OWR anyway, so I definitely think this PK is fine.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 04:35:18 PM »
I thought it was three blackmarks that resulted in OWR? It's changed now????

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 04:38:27 PM »
I thought it was three blackmarks that resulted in OWR? It's changed now????

Yeah, it changed a while back. Anyways, try not to post in PK appeals without sayin' anything usefull :p

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 04:55:52 PM »
This receives -support from me as well, I'm sorry for putting it this way but the standards shown were simply not good enough to roleplay as a unit, improvements can be made and you can always reapply for another unit if your grammar improves as well as your roleplay. Besides, the OWR was certainly justified and well-deserved seeing as how your character had two blackmarks.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 05:11:32 PM »
Yes I understand that my grammar was pretty bad. Yes my RP wasn't great but if you give me a second chance I can improve.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 05:28:32 PM »
Yes I understand that my grammar was pretty bad. Yes my RP wasn't great but if you give me a second chance I can improve.

You have already been given a second chance. The unit 205 was your first, and this was your second. Before that I actually warned you several times.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 05:32:37 PM »
I don't want to sound bitchy.. but I would like to be informed of when a unit of mine is PKed.. I cant keep a count when they are getting killed left and right. Thanks.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 05:36:05 PM »

You have already been given a second chance. The unit 205 was your first, and this was your second. Before that I actually warned you several times.

205 died for IC reasons, I never got a complaint about my RP with 205, Also when I got 518 No one told me that he was my "second chance" or anything

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 10:20:27 PM »

205 died for IC reasons, I never got a complaint about my RP with 205, Also when I got 518 No one told me that he was my "second chance" or anything

Either way, you got two Black Marks on 518, meaning an OWR.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 11:52:41 PM »

Either way, you got two Black Marks on 518, meaning an OWR.

I never got black marked a second time on 518 I got OWRed because of the UED evaluations, which was for bad rp and stuff like that. Thats why I'm asking for a second chance, to improve my RP

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal