Author Topic: Citizens allowed in D2? What the fuck  (Read 6432 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Citizens allowed in D2? What the fuck
« on: June 24, 2011, 08:55:07 AM »
I'm going to make this short.

What the fuck?  Are you trying to encourage rebellions?  All they do in D2 is talk about rebelling, how they left the city, or fuck each other(Even tho they do it in the city).  I thought we called it the slums for a reason....

Anyways i dont think they should be allowed in there for that reason.  If you care let everyone in the slums for a day and monitor the chat all they will talk about is rebellion and how they left the city or got these guns they stole by zip-tieing cps.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citizens allowed in D2? What the fuck
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 09:08:49 AM »
I don't know how people ever got this in their mind, but since when are citizens allowed in D2? They are NOT.
There is no thread about how they are, and as long as I don't see any, they are NOT AND NEVER allowed in D2.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 09:16:58 AM »
I don't know how people ever got this in their mind, but since when are citizens allowed in D2? They are NOT.
There is no thread about how they are, and as long as I don't see any, they are NOT AND NEVER allowed in D2.
Yankee and a group of people got the idea and i really think high command needs arranged again if this is their ideas.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 09:32:55 AM »
Yankee and a group of people got the idea and i really think high command needs arranged again if this is their ideas.

I very clearly told yankee to talk to other SA's before making such stupid rules, yet as I said earlier, this is not a rule if it is not made clear on the forums. Citizens are NOT allowed in D2 according to the combine laws, and NEVER WILL.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 10:36:02 AM »
If it boils down to this again.. I fucking swear. BB needs to get more active, as at the moment basically NOVA are doing everything and sorta calling the shots.
what

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 10:42:14 AM »
BB plays a standard unit more often than he does anything else, and that is when he is on.  D:

I've been inactive to, but not like that, I have a job.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 10:45:49 AM »
BB plays a standard unit more often than he does anything else, and that is when he is on.  D:

I've been inactive to, but not like that, I have a job.

Your on when your on, BB just goes off and plays random other shit and when people ask him or put important stuff in the private fourms(COUGH FUCKING COUGH) he just doesnt seem to see it.
what

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 10:49:14 AM »
The thead's been up for several days now, Nick. I apologize that I didn't think to tell you about it, but the timing was such that it had been posted before you reminded me to update you on changes. Because of the timing, I assumed you had already read the thread. For the record, I've been doing my best to keep you posted on updates ever since you reminded me.
o7

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 11:04:02 AM »
The thead's been up for several days now, Nick. I apologize that I didn't think to tell you about it, but the timing was such that it had been posted before you reminded me to update you on changes. Because of the timing, I assumed you had already read the thread. For the record, I've been doing my best to keep you posted on updates ever since you reminded me.

You've gone to far Yankee. You do not own HL2RP. You do not call ANY shots without approvement of the sector commander, specially not about UCA laws.
I've looked back 7 pages in your posts, and looked at any board in the HL2RP session, and didn't find any thread about this D2 stuff, and if you indeed posted it, I and Bullet want it gone ASAP.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 11:05:16 AM »
I do admit, I haven't been as active in decisions as I should have been.

From now on.... nobody other than Rofl is going to change a damn thing to HL2RP without going through me.

I deeply apologize for my inactivity in High Command decisions. From now on I solemnly swear to become active in decision-making.

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
Unit 894, me, and 729 were patrolling D2, and I thought civvies were supposed to be amputated? I was getting ready to blow everyone's brains out, BECAUSE YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE.

Please make a thread clarifying this.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 12:53:45 PM »
I don't want to point fingers but I didn't even know the training criteria has changed, untill someone told me...

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 01:02:32 PM »
Yesterday i saw some CP letting in people, they jut need to be searched. There was only one doing it though, so he kept telling people to get on the wall, and would leave the barrior wide open,
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 01:06:05 PM »
Its not allowed... If you see a unit doing it tell them to stop. If they dont you tell burning bullet so we can get some harsh punishments put out.

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 05:08:52 PM »
D2 is (correct me, SHOULD BE) restricted to ALL CITIZENS.

Any citizen found should be shot on sight, and any contraband taken.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal