Author Topic: After five months of our sourcemod.  (Read 2927 times)

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
After five months of our sourcemod.
« on: December 17, 2011, 07:35:10 AM »
Im pissed off becuse we spent five months on a portal sourcemod I was a mapper and texture artist and we were going to release it just to fined out that our mod is dead if you can help us please comment.

EDIT: The owner of the mod said he gave up on the last bit were no one could do it so he gav up and pissed us all off.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:13:12 AM by [RG] jamiecross5 »
This photo is cursed.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: After five months of our sourcemod.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 07:38:10 AM »
How exactly is your mod dead if you were about to release it? Also, you should go into more detail of what sort of help you need, I'm sure some people around CG would probably give you a hand.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 08:02:48 AM »
As Lewis has said, what do you mean? If you were to go into more detail on what has happened and why, it'd make it much easier for you to get help.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 08:11:53 AM »
EDIT: The owner of the mod said he gave up on the last bit were no one could do it so he gav up and pissed us all off.
This photo is cursed.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 10:13:13 AM »
Answer the question being asked not re-post the same useless info, what I am saying is tell us what the fuck went wrong.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 12:29:06 PM »
We needed to do somphing with lua to make it work but we need to do it like garry what will be impossible.
This photo is cursed.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 02:18:19 PM »
Hmm. I know some really experienced LUA coders, maybe I can get them on here to assist.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
Not trying to be harsh, but what are we coding, what's the mod, what's it involve, how experienced do you need to be, what's the problem. All you've told us is that your TL has fucked off and is now fapping to your failure, not much any coder could work on to help you out tbh.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal