Author Topic: A suggestion and solution.  (Read 12748 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A suggestion and solution.
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2012, 04:44:16 PM »
Oh yes underdone. Very funny gamemode, but once you reach level 80. BOOORRIINNNG.
The only reason why you want to level up after level 80 is because you are an elitist and want to brag about how good you are, being a higher level then other people.

I can remember where I made a custom chain-quest with very good gear for level 100 a long time ago when King was working on it on OC.

I've made quest support, monsters, and items that will keep you playing to at least level 2000.
I remember the custom-ish jokerice server with UD, it was really good.  I would enjoy playing UD again, as its really good.
what

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 11:55:01 AM »
Hmm if you have multiple servers available you could host 2-3 UD servers (would be hard to fill) where as you progress you move on to one of the other servers which would have a new map that has harder enemies/quests. Might keep it interesting for players who are getting pass level 80 :P
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Night Haunter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 03:50:00 PM »
Hi, I just wanted to throw my input in....NOT SSTRP. J-just don't do it....This normally proves to attract many children and there are already tons of SSTRP servers so even if -didnt- attract children theres always the chance barely anyone stops by.  Theres already two large communities that are -primarily- SSTRP related, that's Live in Fear and Espilon-Community, and they've been doing this for well over three years.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal