Author Topic: What's the deal with purchased doors?  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What's the deal with purchased doors?
« on: October 08, 2011, 03:43:12 PM »
Is there a timer that resets purchased doors to purchase-able after a used has been logged out for so many hours? I don't understand this system lol

'Splain me for I am confused.

Offline Gaars

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What's the deal with purchased doors?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »
 When  you leave the server its automatic sales but u dosent get the 50% of money back but if u want 50% money u paid back go to bank and sell your house   

This is if u ment OCRP

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »
If you mean HL2RP:

If you buy a door, it is yours until the server crashes/restarts. Even if you disconnect, the door keeps owned by you.
HOWEVER, if you disconnect, the door SAYS it is owned by someone, but people are still able to buy it.

Meaning, if you disconnect and reconnect later, you will still own the door UNLESS either the map is restarted, or someone else bought it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 09:31:57 PM »
Now I unserstand! Sorry for not specifying the game btw  :o  :o  :o  :o

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal