Author Topic: Daeny Morrison's Authorization Application  (Read 4252 times)

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Daeny Morrison's Authorization Application
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 08:25:46 PM »
The issue isn't that you can't do it, its that even if you had these parts you'd have no use for them because you do not yet understand combine technology, so im suggesting you attempt to acquire an auth of 'Basic understanding of combine technology' to go hand in hand with this authorisation, that way you may actually get some use out of what your applying for.

Well, in my last auth. I did asked for that, but the denied that skill because it had to do with the CCA... I think If i make another one I would get... Maybe banned? I don't know.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Daeny Morrison's Authorization Application
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 02:16:21 PM »
Alright, I think we've discussed this long enough now.
To come to the conclusion:

In order to successfully scavenge something from a broken scanner, you need skills in electronics. And as far as I know, you lack these skills because you have had no application for this accepted. Try to get this first, before you have any use of this.

So therefor, this will be denied for now. You know what to do to further develop your character. ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:51:45 AM by Kom??Як »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal