• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rebels
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 07:47:03 AM »
Suddenly? You must be new here

Let rebels rebel, as long as they're RPing correctly and not gun-whoring what's wrong with them?

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 10:47:17 AM »
I suppose it is just my obsession with the norm, but when I see a citizen with a gun it usually pisses me off severely. Honestly the way I feel citizens should not have access to guns at all but I suppose to some people that would "ruin the experience".

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 10:51:52 AM »
Yeah citizens really shouldn't have guns, even in D6 - but then the gun-whoreres would all move to Outlands so they can rub each others guns and stuff.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 10:55:50 AM »
Administrators are working hard to minimize the weapons in the city. There are currently a total of 11 citizens who have a weapon, and it are all just a simple pistol. And if we catch anyone miss-using their weapon for the wrong. (Lolmugging, or other stupid shit) we take it away.

We also have a VERY close eye on every single weapon that is being contributed in the city. This means that if someone gets a weapon unlegitly, he will be caught. No exceptions.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 08:45:16 PM »
I have no problem with citizens with guns, my problem is with citizens who have guns and wave them in people's faces as if the gun gives them a holy right to rule over the citizens.  I think the CCA should take weapons more seriously.  As in, if a citizen talks about someone with a gun in D6, a COTA raid team should be sent in.  Even though this will instantly be shot down, I never saw a citizen with a gun in the city in Half Life 2 (Except Gordon Freeman, and you can see how the CPs reacted to that).

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 10:06:11 PM »
I have no problem with citizens with guns, my problem is with citizens who have guns and wave them in people's faces as if the gun gives them a holy right to rule over the citizens.  I think the CCA should take weapons more seriously.  As in, if a citizen talks about someone with a gun in D6, a COTA raid team should be sent in.  Even though this will instantly be shot down, I never saw a citizen with a gun in the city in Half Life 2 (Except Gordon Freeman, and you can see how the CPs reacted to that).

And if they abuse it by waving it off to everyone in D6, trying to be all cool with their gun, mugging people and basically doing whatever they want, it's taken away.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 09:55:07 PM »
When I play my Loyalist and I look out my window and see a person armed with any weapon. I pick up my requester and call it in. When I am playing my anti-citizen and I look out the window and see a man armed with a weapon. I feel a sense of sequrity hoping that he would be brave enough to help another.
I have to kill fast and bullets too slow...

RoflWaffle: tryharding is a good thing in a way

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal