Author Topic: The City 18 Conspiracy: Actor Applications  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Dood_D_C

• View Profile
    • Awards
The City 18 Conspiracy: Actor Applications
« on: June 23, 2011, 04:57:09 PM »
The city 18 conspiracy in game event is a-go!
However, if the roleplay is going to work we're going to need people who can work as actors for the series, we only need a handful to be honest but a few nonetheless

Actors will need
To be sensible and stay in roleplay
To be able to kjeep the plot to themselves, we don't want spoilers of any kind

Actors will get
POSSIBLY Powers or whitelists for the event, Yankee will decide that
Early spoilers of the city 18 plot and ending, so be sure you can handle a secret
The chance to play through the roleplay as a villain or world actor, but usually only for a few moments
After you have acted your part there is nothing stopping you from joining in the event with the other players discovering the storyline along with them and joining the fun
Just don't spoil it (We may not give full storyline details if the part doesn't ask for it)

If there is anything else you need to be notifed of me and Yankee Samurai will be watching over this thread

Applications are Open

We don't have much of a format (yet) but we expect professional entries
There are a few main parts most of which can be found on the forum thread for the city 18 conspiracy found in the IC Chat of the HL2RP forums
Of the actors we need some are:
The combine who alert the CCH during the exogen breach, this can be more than one person
The complaining citizen reporting the 'mysterious man' in sector 6
The combine adressing that citizen
The Mysterious man in sector 6
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 05:06:27 PM by Dood_D_C »
I'm terrible
'Nuff Said

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The City 18 Conspiracy: Actor Applications
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »
Hello. CIS.JoshB, here. I would like to apply for an actor position. I have been a supporter of the City 45 18 conspiracy, and was the one to suggest an ingame event. I am at PST, and I am a good roleplayer.

A list of RP experience you don't care about (:P):

Clairvoyant Sci-Fi RP
  • One of the few trusted with a weapon. Gained completely through RP, no money changed hands (even ingame)
  • Was going to be a faction leader but then it died

Assassin's Creed Modern Apocalypse RP
  • Assassin character
  • Hunter character
  • Police character
  • Templar character
  • Faction leader for a little, then the server died

Catalyst Gaming Half Life 2 RP
  • Tooltrust
  • CCA 02
  • COTA reserve unit

Distortion Gaming Half Life 2 RP
  • CCA 03
  • Official resistance leader
  • COTA
(Until DBK became madbro and kicked me out of everything, ending in multiple i'm an idiot for assuming things threats :P)

Overall about a year of experience.
I hope you select me for a role. My preferred role is mysterious man.
Edit: Can you accept my friend request?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:24:36 AM by CIS.JoshB ?jonnysnotparis? »
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:11:25 PM »
Sup guise, it's vegasGodhead, want to apply. Been following the whole 'conspiracy' since the beginning I believe, and have been itching for updates. I've had many RP experiences, I can keep a secret, and my time-zone is -8:00 GMT. I'm a good roleplayer for the most part. I can't wait for this to actually happen. My most preferred role would be mysterious man, but if that's taken, my other would be the complaining man.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 02:55:59 AM »
Depending on when this is, I also would like to apply. I have vast amounts of rp experience going from the first PERP srs and OCRP Srs, alongside multiple hl2rp servers and then other games i have rp'd for a short while on.  I am of the GMT(Britfag) Timezone variety and I will do anything you want me to. If possible, I would prefer upon the mysterious Man position but would gladly take any part at all for this roleplay if i am available at the time.(if its this weekend, then i should be)
what

Offline Dood_D_C

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 08:57:18 AM »
You 3 clearly want the mysterious man role so here's an insight
The mysterious man works as a distraction to the players leading them on a wild goose chase all over the slum area leading them around and back to the place they started at
The mysterious man represents just that, a mysterious man who is shrouded in mystrey until the very end of the roleplay when his true character is revealed
Other than the sector 6 chase there is no other real acting in the event so you will then be free to join the roleplay for a while
I'm terrible
'Nuff Said

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »
I'm happy to apply for any actor position that needs filling.

Pros:

My RP experiences is a very long list.

HL2RP

I couldn't recall the numerous Civil Protection units that I've had above OfC+ let alone all ranks. I have been SeC 3-4 times.

I've been involved with City Administration 3-5 times in the past, I can't remember the exact amount.

I've been involved with the Lambda Movement twice.

I don't really get involved with other RP's beside HL2RP, I have done S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay at HGN, Terminator Roleplay at TacoNBanana, Serbian Roleplay at SerbiaRoleplay (:|)

Cons:

GMT +10:00 (Eastern Australia) (tl;dr aussieland) which means the best option for me would be weekends.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 09:45:55 AM by Soviet »

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 10:15:54 AM »
Sounds interesting, little detail but enough to make me want to apply.

I've participated in many roles in HL2RP before and believe I have the experience required to assist in a position to help passive role-play. I'm available when needed but I'll need to be notified so I can ensure I can make the timings. To put it plainly I've been serious role-playing now for at least 6 years and have a solid understanding of HL2 canon, I've also been placed in a lot of commanding roles within the CCA/UCA and have ran my own community a few times. So yea, that's a little about me. If needed I can speak to you on steam and provide you with more details etc.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal