Author Topic: First day of school.  (Read 6026 times)

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
First day of school.
« on: August 22, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »
Anyone who is still in school can post here, if you haven't had your first day yet, reply with what you expect it to be like, if you had it a while ago, try to recall it.  I'll start

I went into my first day in my Junior Year(11th grade in K - 12) of high-school today and had to write 4 pages(Front and back, so 8 pages) on U.S. political theory.  Kind of a boring day.

so how did your first day go?  Don't post stupid replies/lies(This is not spam)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:28:29 PM by Johanan Strangeman »

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First day of school.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 03:20:34 PM »
Meh, my first day was alright. We had an hour long registration period, then all the teachers just droned on and on for the remaining 5; and now, I've got a shit load of work to do.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 03:21:10 PM »
I expect mine first day to be like the usual first day of school I've had. Syllabus in all 4 classes. I can't wait for it though since I've got 3 classes I really want to take. So it's probably going to be like it always is.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 03:23:04 PM »
Haven't had my first day yet, not until September 6th, but I have registration day August 29th. I don't think my first day will be too bad, I am only entering 10th grade. I usually don't get homework until a couple days after school starts. The first week or so is to get to know the teacher and what to expect throughout the year. Shouldn't be too bad.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 03:24:04 PM »
Haven't had my first day yet, not until September 6th, but I have registration day August 29th. I don't think my first day will be too bad, I am only entering 10th grade. I usually don't get homework until a couple days after school starts. The first week or so is to get to know the teacher and what to expect throughout the year. Shouldn't be too bad.

10th grade in which country?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »
I'd expect it to be very normal like any other schoolday. It's just that you see your school friends again for a while so you'll talk about how the vacation was. Meet our new teachers, and get introduced to our new project. That's about it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline The Different Turret

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 03:41:37 PM »
I'm going into 8th and I don't really know what my first day is going to be like
Signature by Thunderbluff

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 05:09:38 PM »
You're all complicated with these grade years. We call it year 1-7 in Primary School, then it's year 1-6 in Secondary. Anyway, I has shit-tonne of work to do. This time I'll do it...

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 05:15:11 PM »

10th grade in which country?
Mid-West United States.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:25 PM »
Ah, okay, Midwest is good, I live in the Midwestern area, Ohio.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 05:40:29 PM »
I live in Missouri so it's good, except the school system I'm in right now is about to change their block schedule and I'll be off to college before the change happens :P
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 05:43:11 PM »
I'm planning for my first two years of undergrad to be at Columbus Community college, and then go to Marshall University or OSU.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 06:06:32 PM »
Ah, okay, Midwest is good, I live in the Midwestern area, Ohio.
Ah...South Eastern Michigan here(No...Not Detroit.). But what I can't wait for is the first bus ride to school. I used to have to share the bus with middleschool kids, but their start time is now 8:30am when mine is 7:30am, so I don't know if it will just be highschoolers on the bus or what.

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 07:27:48 PM »
I still have a week.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 12:23:20 PM »

I get my first day of school too after labor day (and if weekends are present as well).
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal