Author Topic: My RP Hiatus  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Dal Karus

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My RP Hiatus
« on: September 21, 2011, 10:07:15 PM »
I will be taking a break from CGHL2RP, because of rp_shitty18

I can't handle the shear amount of minges, the minge runners, minge grabbers, failRP, FearRP, every fucking rule is broken over and over again and I simply can't take it anymore.
  Another reason is the Church of Ralph, the coalition of minges hellbent on wrecking RP and breaking rules, I really think they should be banned & disbanded.
   I've heard a lot about a new C45 edit and I think it's an AMAZING idea, I've DLed and played the old C45 edits, and I think they are truely good, so good that if we used them, it's worth applying for CP.
  I know that the C45 edit is unstable (So I've heard) But sense no other community uses C45, and I doubt the average troll is going to find the forums and download the map, it'll probably cut down the minge population.

I'll be back when (if) we change the map.
Gone

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My RP Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »
It always saddens me to see a fellow HL2rper go, but I see why you are irritated. City 18 is the worse Rp map EVER. I hope to soon see you among the HL2Rpers of Catalyst Gaming.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Dal Karus

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 11:56:48 PM »
It always saddens me to see a fellow HL2rper go, but I see why you are irritated. City 18 is the worse Rp map EVER. I hope to soon see you among the HL2Rpers of Catalyst Gaming.

I'll be on the forums purely so I know when the map is changed, so I can keep up on the times.
Gone

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 11:58:01 PM »
Leaving threads aren't allowed. Locked.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal