Author Topic: Will Harver Edman's Civil Authority Application  (Read 915 times)

SirMongoose

Will Harver Edman's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 06, 2011, 09:45:44 PM »
Will Harver Edman's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Sir.Mongoose

IC Character Name: Will Harver Edman

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Will Harver Edman, had been living in City 45 for almost two years. He was shot in the head from a street fight. This caused huge problems because now, He was transfered from City 8 to City 45 because he was --- "Mentally Unfit". But after a few years he was sain again from major surgeries.  

Over is years in the city, now he is 23. He can't remember anything from City 8 anymore. Now, he was basicly forced to be obedient to the CCA from the surgeries he had years ago.
Right now, he has no money. A poor person, looking for any job availible. But he is rejected for his records in City 8.

So he decided he wants to join the CCA. Since he was so obedient to the CCA, he thought this career would be perfect for him. Everyday he sees what he always wanted to be, A CCA. He dreams of it all of the time. He wants to stop the dangers of the streets that happen everyday. So everyones safer..

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Obedient, Trustworthy, Helpful, Cold-Hearted

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect it to my an Adventure, and a challange. I take this role also as entertainment. I hope to arrest the foes that I come acrost while working in the CCA. I also hope to help with all of the needs that the CCA will need me to do.

My charactor will pride this career. He would want to help werever he can. He will beat, kill, and arrest when needed. He always drempt of this all of his life, so he would be happy to take this role. He would love to help with beatings, sucuring areas, Ect.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
He grew up all of his life up to the age of 21 in City 8. He always dispised the Combine all of his life. After they killed and beaten his whole familie. But after a Fatal shot in the head, he was transfered to City 45 for being "Mentally Unfit". But then he had major head surgeries and became stabley fit in City 45. He loses all of his past memorie from City 8. And is obediant to all CCA. He wonders wondering what his past life was. He finds out, he has NO past life. No time to think about the past, only time to think about his life now. But he only thinks about the CCA and how it always came to him that he loved those officers... He wanted to apply.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 Years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 Year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
A month.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central, USA

5. In what country do you live?
United States Of America

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When I was running from cops on a massive chase through the city. (That was on another server) As I ran I hopped over walls, and props. I ran into a dark tunnel and they ran right passed me. And I escaped. With the 5K. I raided a Bank, full of money printers.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Will Harver Edman
CID: 7151
Height: 6.5 Ft
Hair Colour Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 165 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: ~None~
Mental Defects: ~None~
Mental Advantages: Always wanted to be in CCA
Notable Qualities: Obidient for CCA

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes. I was in a group of people sneaking into a area that was not suppost to be inhabbited with Citizens. But I did not know. I slightley... Cussed... Just because I had the slight feeling to.
So maybe the mental surgeries did not work all of the time. But most of the time.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes. Most of the time.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, my whole life.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes. I will take my part, and take it as my repsonsiblility to keep citizens safe.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes. I will never part away.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Because I am obedient from my surgerie. And I want to beat and kill all foes of the CCA. I will protect the CCA's people. I want to earn respect for what I am doing. And I've always wanted this...

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Will Harver Edman hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Will Harver Edman's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 10:00:59 PM »
Post count not met.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal