Author Topic: Victor borlinski's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1112 times)

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Victor borlinski's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 06, 2011, 07:39:13 PM »
Victor borlinski's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Clayton_Carmine_1998

IC Character Name: Victor borlinski

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Victor borlinski was brought up during good times but when rebels started raiding his town his family where brutaly mutilated so when the Combine came he wanted to join and repress or kill all the rebels.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Victor borlinski is a trusty allie and allwasy tries to help his fellow people even combine.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect the CCA to be a good thing foer my char and it will be a good experience for char to let his true calling out against the rebels and the law breakers.

Victor borlinski will be a trusted CP and a good allie he will exceed and become a true leader or better he will learn many thing's as a CP.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Victor borlinski was brought up in  good times. He had good family and good freinds and he was greatly popular but on a really bad day rebels raided his town brutally mustilating his family from there on in he vowed his life to helping readdicate the world of rebel filth... when the Combine came in to clean up his town he tried to help they said no trie when your older to join so he waited and waited now this is his chance to help his fellow people and arradicate all rebel scum.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
about 3-4 \

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 yrs

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
about a month or so

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT london

5. In what country do you live?
United kingdom

6. How old are you?
13 (but i am a mature person)

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
1942RP by IG there server dose hold some good RP times.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes i like listening to people.

IC Section

Full Name: Victor borlinski
CID: 47044
Height: 6ft 3
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 7stone
Mental Distinctions: Smart and sane 1 mental illiness
Mental Defects: Can be angry at times (VERY)
Mental Advantages: Smart cunning and very freindly (gets to know you and thenrat's you out)
Notable Qualities: Strong and hard

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I tried to knock a CP out but i failed but i got released.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Oh yes nothing better (breen water is DISGUSTING)

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes fight for tolerance and law CCA for life.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
yes i am responseible for my actions and not others.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes i will CCA for life.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To arradicate all law breakers and kill or arreste the Rebels and law breakers.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Victor borlinski hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Victor borlinski's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »
UNIT: 562
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: OFFICER
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Victor Vorlinski>
Citizen Identification Number: 47044

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Post count doesn't meet requirements. Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements.  Application question 1, 3 and 4 do not meet minimum standards. Sociostability Infringement is severe. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.NOVA-OfC:562>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal