Author Topic: Lisa Olivia Oliver's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Fansastick

• IM NOT GAY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lisa Olivia Oliver's Civil Authority Application
« on: November 20, 2011, 01:14:21 PM »
Lisa Olivia Oliver's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Fansastick

IC Character Name: Lisa Olivia Oliver

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Lisa Oliver mainly wants to join the CCA because she is tired of her boring old life. She believes that joining the CCA will give her a life-changing thrill. She could also be described as a little power hungry, because she likes to command other people. She is also curious of the average day in the life of a unit, such as how their normal day goes. She also hates being pushed around by her peers, so joining the CCA to her, is a chance to push others around…

What lead her to wanting to join is mainly her persistent searching of a thrill. She was enjoying her normal life, as someone nobody knew, but then she began to snitch about illegal activities, which gained her loyalist status. After becoming a loyalist, she decided that having an armband wasn’t enough.. Something was missing, but she couldn’t put her finger on it, but maybe it was just power. She was also told by another loyalist about how interesting it could be, as a CCA. That, and all her other thoughts, is what pushed her into looking into joining the CCA.

More in-depth situation also caused her to want to join. Such as when she was once attacked in Sector6, she was helpless then, could be hurt by anyone, but not as a CCA unit. Another situation was when a person she knew was in trouble, and she couldn’t do anything, that too, could’ve been stopped by her if she was feared, and powerful, like a CCA unit. What swayed her, or maybe even drove her to apply to join the CCA, is because she craves power, and despises being pushed around by her fellow citizens.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Lisa could be described as a quiet person. She could also be named a very trustworthy, and rule following person. She keeps her thoughts to herself, but she is not afraid to speak her mind if needed. She is very lawful, which is why she is a trusted loyalist.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me it would be an awesome experience. I have been MPF/CCA/etc on many other servers, but I think it’d be pretty interesting to see how my experience goes on this server. It would be an eye-opening experience, because I would see how other people Roleplay, and react, to me as a CCA. Also because whenever I roleplayed as a unit, I always had a great time. I also want to have the same great times on this server.

She is already loyal, so it wouldn’t be much of a personality change. Her place in the world would definitely change, possibly change drastically. She wouldn’t be the one pushed around anymore, and she could be the one giving orders. For her to be recognized by her superiors is what she dreams it’ll be like. Her life experience would change if she ever became a CCA. Lisa’s attitude would change forever, even before she becomes brainwashed.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Lisa Olivia Oliver, or known by some as Olivia, was born in a small town somewhere in the United States. She was born to a loving mother and father, and 2 older brothers, and 1 sister. You could say she was the odd one out in the family. Her family members were all social spotlights, but she never had any real friends.

In grade school she had only one friend, they spent all their days together, they could’ve been called inseparable… In junior high, her friend moved to another state, Lisa was devastated, but she forced herself to quickly get over it. She was a loner in her school, she didn’t talk to anybody, and nobody talked to her. In high school she became noticed by few, because she was one of the best players on the Volleyball team. Still she didn’t have any friends, she sometimes thought to herself that having no friends was good, because it improved her grades not having to worry and think about someone else.

She has just completed her second year of college, gaining her associate's degree in Real Estate. She has decided to not continue with her major, and take a leave from school for a year.  During that year she just dwelled in her home all day, not really socializing.

Later that year… Storms started raging across the planet, strange creatures were seen being transported out of the portals, wreaking havoc everywhere. Lisa and many other in her area were rushed to safety shelters, few shelters could hold out the alien creatures. Unfortunately, her shelter was one of the ones that just couldn’t hold out. During the invasion, a different alien race started to invade; they were more organized, like a full army. They began to drop towering buildings onto the surface, and they slaughtered innocent children and pregnant women. Earth tried to defend itself, but the forces from the portal were too strong, before Lisa even knew it, her planet had just been taken over by a strange alien race

After being tested and broken down by the combine alien race, she is transferred to what the aliens call District 11….

In city11, she resurfaces, as a do-gooder trying to make her life left on this planet a good one. In city 11 she still never talked to anyone, that problem was beginning to become a bother for her, how could she be successful is she couldn’t talk to anyone. Lisa’s presence in City Eleven was short, and nothing really memorable for her….

About a year later…

She is in City 45, the reason is unknown to her why she isn't in City 11 anymore, but it doesn't bother her... In City 45 her life reaches a new height... She had reported multiple crimes in City 45, which seem to happen a lot. In that time she also begins to open up to others, communicating more, maybe a vow to herself made her do this, or more chances in city 45, but she was going somewhere.  She eventually gained 5 loyalist points, to which she was congratulated by a unit, and handed her loyalist armband, which gave her the status of being a loyalist. Later that same week, she obtained her permit to start a business.

About a month later, still in City 45. Lisa has been loyalist for about 2 months now. She has reported multiple crimes, and she is a well known loyalist. She decides she wants to be more beneficial to the union.. So she applied for the Civil Workers Union, she tries her best on her application. A few weeks after she submits her application, she is accepted for an interview. The interview was short and easy for her, as she was accepted into the Workers Unions, she gained a jacket, and armband, and a flashlight.

Her back story ends here, at the present time, where she is trying to apply to join the CCA

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
A little over a year

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 4 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Well, when I used to be an admin on a old HL2RP server, I organized an event for all the citizens to be locked in the apartment building. Since there was no where to run, all the players on the server began to actually roleplay, and it was very fun. There were tons of different roleplay situations going on at once in one area.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Lisa Olivia Oliver
CID: 62984
Height: 5'7
Hair Colour Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 162lbs
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: Sometimes unpredictable
Mental Advantages: Smart, problem solver, takes action quickly
Notable Qualities: Rule follower, good listener, action taker

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want someone more in my life. I don't just want to be a CWU, and still be talked down to. Also I would like to keep citizens in check, making sure they are doing their duties, while I do the same for myself. Being a part of the union is important to me, which is why I am entering this application in the first place. I also want to protect our city, our district, and preserve the Union to the best of my abilities. 

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Lisa Olivia Oliver hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:18:36 PM by Fansastick »
Out of Character for OOC:
Flannery Muldoon: This is a christian server. No sexrp, cursing, or being a black character.
[

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lisa Olivia Oliver's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 06:20:34 PM »
UNIT: 570
DIVISION: UNION
CLEARANCE: OfC(A)
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...