Author Topic: Arthur Maerwynn's Handbook.  (Read 1159 times)

Offline SirTai

• *~(Jason Brody Wannabe)~*
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Arthur Maerwynn's Handbook.
« on: June 11, 2012, 11:41:04 PM »
This content is in possession of Arthur Maerwynn from City 45. Do not metagame.

Arthur Maerwynn's Handbook - Page 1.

What would you do if you had found a handbook..with blank pages? It might seem childish, or even ridiculous, but this handbook...I really feel it could fill the void. City 45 was calm today. Rations were distributed without problematic citizens causing a fuss. As usual, I did my daily tribute to the combine, thanking them for the peace we enjoy, and caring we get. I was congratulated by a unit. He said I really should be thankful, and he told me to go home and get some sleep. I gladly did. Skipped my morning walk and went home. I somehow enjoy being ordered around. Feels like my responsabilities are taken away. It is lightening.
    Igor is coming back home. I want to keep this a secret from him. For now. I'm afraid I'm not amongst the most popular of citizens. I fear I am being watched. Better hide this really well.
                                                                                                                                     -Arthur M.

Offline SirTai

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Arthur Maerwynn's Handbook.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 11:25:32 PM »
                                                                               Arthur Maerwynn's Handbook - Page 2.

I am starting to think the combine has some serious problems. Not sure if they are sadic and evil, or just stupid. Maybe both. This must change. Citizens can easily outwit most units. Igor is working with contraband all day. I'm afraid he's liking it. I'm not a fan of the resistance. Some say they're even worse than the combine. Paranoid, fearing ZEALOTs day and night. I might be wrong. I'm just tired, and my body aches. My head aches so much after that....Yes, I didn't write about it... I was shot. It all happened so fast. One moment I was watching a couple facing a firesquad execution, the other, I was waking up, didn't know where. And finally, I woke up totally. I was on fire. I don't even know how I survived. Woke up today, in my bed, Igor bringing me water, and my body was all bandages. He said it got pretty ugly. Luckly, my face is unharmed.
   I don't want to talk about this anymore. I don't wish that to anyone. It is just...just Hell. I'll never forget that laugh.
                                                                                                                                                    -Arthur M.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:15:44 PM by Lord SirTai »

Offline SirTai

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Arthur Maerwynn's Handbook.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »
                                                                               Arthur Maerwynn's Handbook - Page 3.

I met a new friend. Loren. We met when I was cleaning the plaza and the monument. He seems like a nice guy, and he's very helpful. He said he likes it, helping people. His company is very conforting. He gave me some combine cleaning solution to help cleaning the monument. It does really help. 
  I met another friend, Johnathan. I was cleaning the streets when a CP unit told him to clean, too. We ended up cleaning the entire plaza. We had to clean even blood. Turns out that the blood was kind of hard to remove with just water, so I added some cleaning solution. The blood came off easily. Next thing I know, John is talking to a CP unit, reporting that I have some sort of "vial". The CP examined it and returned it to me. Some people are just too loyalist.
                                                                                -Arthur M.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 03:43:04 PM by Lord SirTai »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal