Author Topic: Metal Mayhem - Self made indie game by my bro.  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Metal Mayhem - Self made indie game by my bro.
« on: June 22, 2012, 09:00:38 AM »
So here, here is a very awesome game made by my brother and a few of his fellow students.
It's an indie game developed for Xbox 360 where you can play together with your friends in this 4 player fight game.
Objective? Simple: Use your robot to destroy other robots using a gun that shoots balls, or melee attacks to push your opponents away or trick them with landmines.

I think this game is going to be quite awesome.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htf0KB7Ts68" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htf0KB7Ts68</a>
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:49:01 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Trickster

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Metal Mayhem - Self made indie game by my bro.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:01:15 PM »
This actually looks really good when are you guys going to release it and is it going to be available on PC?

Offline Fizzle

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:43:41 PM »
This actually looks really good when are you guys going to release it and is it going to be available on PC?

I hope its on PC, the game looks really fun to download and  enjoy, once its out on PC, I finally have something to co-op
with me and my friends.

Offline Trickster

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 01:37:58 PM »
Role playing counts as Co-Operative gaming you are aware right?

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 05:08:43 AM »
I have an Xbox 360. Is this on the indie game marketplace as we speak or is it awaiting release. I would look but I am too lazy.

Sincerely,
Purple
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 08:38:09 AM »
My bro and his group who are developing this game are planning to release it for Xbox 360 live. (I guess the market place, I don't know anything about Xbox myself).

The current version which we used to make this trailer is working on PC, but you need Xbox controllers connected to your PC to make it work.

As of this date, it's still being developed and nearly done for a Beta I think. If you guys are interested, I could ask my bro if I can upload the PC version and post the link here so you guys could try it out as well.

PS: AFAIK, once this game is fully done, it will be released on Xbox 360 live and free to play.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 07:36:26 AM »
Alright, so for those who are interested, here is the PC version of the game (alpha phase) which is the same version we used to create the trailer.

You can NOT play this with mouse/keyboard, so you NEED to have an Xbox 360 controller connected to your PC, and it can take up to 4 players on the same machine. (So no, this is not yet via local/online network.

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1pyjk8d7kxbc7um/Metal%20Mayhem.rar

PS: Install instructions is easy as fuck. You don't have to install anything. All you do is extract the .rar anywhere you want, and run the .exe
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:31:54 AM by Nicknero1405 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal