Author Topic: Cobalt RP gone?  (Read 11403 times)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cobalt RP gone?
« on: June 13, 2011, 04:20:43 PM »
I recently noticed that the board for cobalt RP is gone...
Can anyone expain to me what happend?

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cobalt RP gone?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 04:21:53 PM »
Albert was kicked out of CG, its cancelled
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 04:40:08 PM »
W*f! Nooooooo why? I was sooooo looking forward to this cG is going to shit evryone is leaving sorry for this but it's true!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 04:43:04 PM »
Cobalt was never going to happen with Albert leading it.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »
Will Rockford be hosted on OCRP instead? I know Statua have worked hard on it.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 05:00:46 PM »

1st of all why the hate on albert?
2nd why can't nikolay do it?
3rd maybe add map for ocrp as said in post above?

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 05:07:39 PM »
Albert left CG, he was never kicked. And Albert would've been a great leader. Not to be a bitch, Rofl, but you're losing admins left and right. Maybe you should rethink what you're doing.

Offline Desperado

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 06:02:17 PM »
Albert left CG, he was never kicked. And Albert would've been a great leader. Not to be a bitch, Rofl, but you're losing admins left and right. Maybe you should rethink what you're doing.

This

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 06:52:24 PM »
Well, In Rofl's defense, Albert acted like it was his community, while Rofl paid for the servers. Rofl has the right to do any shit he wants, for the amount of respect he gives us all, the amount of hard work he puts into these servers, and the money he pays for it.
EDIT: And shit, Colbat would not have happaned, it would lag the hell out. Imangine OCRP, now 100 times the resources of that. Look at it bro, OCRP is the best, we can make it better by using ban requests. OCRP is fine and stop bitching bout " I WHANNA SERIOUSZ RP SERVERZ FOR OCRPZ" Well guess what bro, it all up to you to make the server better. Also, to be honest, I think soem of the leaders of the program (not albert) take things way too seriously, everything is wanted their way. Everything should be rechanged ok. When one thing dosent work out, we start out all new. Maybe Colbat RP will start again, BUT WITH NEW APPLICATIONS, NEW CHARCTERS, AND NEW EVERYTHING, except the concepts of the game.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 06:58:24 PM by rickroller »

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 08:21:07 PM »
what a asshole ive been waiting patiently for awile and then he just leaves? WTF

Why cant some1 else take over

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 11:21:52 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw</a>
"Are you the real OtIs?"
yes
Krypton: Holy shit its OtIs the guy from TTT who kept talking about communism

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 11:23:21 PM »
This isn't really the place to discuss it, but yes, he was kicked, and if you knew the shit he tried pulling you'd know why he was demoted.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 11:30:33 PM »
Not to be a bitch, Rofl, but you're losing admins left and right. Maybe you should rethink what you're doing.

This. I know you answered the Albert part of it, but we are losing admins more rapidly. Most of them, I thought, were good at what they did. I could try to post a list of things that you could do differently (no offense to you) but you but you would probably get mad at me. I will say this: communication with you is near impossible. I know you're...busy.. and...don't have time to read most of your steam messages... but it is as if I'm talking to a brick wall sometimes. If you cannot establish a good communication network (not just the rare invitations to skype chats, etc), then you should create one/allow someone else to do so.

I know you say you read all of your steam messages, but I find it hard to believe. I generally ask you for a considerable amount of opinions, and permission to do things (usually HL2RP-based) and I feel like hardly any of them get to you. If you're seriously unable to handle all the steam messages you get, you shouldn't try to take it all on by yourself. That would just be ineffective.

(I'm not blaming your inability to communicate well with your playerbase and your administration team on your workload.)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:42:16 PM by Burning Bullet »

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 11:45:24 PM »
rolf has replied to every single one of my steam messages if that makes you feel any better

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw</a>
"Are you the real OtIs?"
yes
Krypton: Holy shit its OtIs the guy from TTT who kept talking about communism

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 12:34:38 AM »

1st of all why the hate on albert?
2nd why can't nikolay do it?
3rd maybe add map for ocrp as said in post above?

1. No one likes Albert, he's a derp.

2. I'm not a coder, I just organized the product and handled the forums stuff with the assistance of Statua.

3. I agree.
Live free or die

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal