Author Topic: ban history  (Read 4122 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban history
« on: April 22, 2013, 01:18:49 AM »
On your profile, you should be able to click a button and be able to see every ban you have ever sustained, the length, date, and baner.
Other people cannot see it unless you put on a profile setting that allows people to.

Thoughts?

Offline Red Alexmander

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban history
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:45:53 PM »
I like this idea, maybe it could record when a mark was removed to

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 12:50:56 AM »
if the silly lua devs ever do what I asked ages ago then this could be possible (but it was so long ago they probably forgot xd). but until the bans from ingame are logged this wouldn't be logical. It is fully possible and is actually partially in place for admins (we have a ban log for forum issued bans.)

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 06:15:41 PM »
I do believe that it would be nice to actually see how many times I've been banned. (I think one time.) I would be able to know for sure if this would be on here.

If it was to ever be added though I think it should be private or you can turn it on/off for public.
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 06:18:56 PM »
This is in the works. It will only display to an administrator or the person themselves. It will not be public.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal