Author Topic: Scenario, tell me the most logical solution  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Scenario, tell me the most logical solution
« on: November 27, 2012, 06:35:32 PM »
Okay, say you control a powerful nation. With technology around WW2.
Say some other nations have the same tech, but not as powerful. Let's say three others.

But one BIGASS MOTHER FUCKER whom has ruled the region for a long time, with nuclear bombs, an army that dwarfs all, and a home fort that cannot be broken in a siege without massive casualties, say they get a new guy on the throne.

He clearly says that he doesn't want people speaking out or shit like that, and threatens violence. But he promises no government interference in daily life if you do as you're told.

What do you do, avoid bloodshed and genocide, or rebel and enter a war which hundreds of thousands will die?

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Scenario, tell me the most logical solution
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 08:31:48 PM »
rebel, imo theres no point to not being happy and free in life, rather not live under that kind of control, so why not die for freedom

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 09:21:13 PM »
Die for freedom.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 05:43:01 PM »
Obey, and enlist in the miltary. At last, there would be what appears to be a stable government. One must fight to maintain order in the society; countries that rebel to enforce a democracy usally end up as poop, unless taken over by another dictator. (exception: USA. Dubious.)
Destablizing elements such as revolutionaries would have to be eliminated, for the good of society. Is your 'freedom of speech'--that few of us use, at the moment--really worth screwing everybody?
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 11:03:38 PM »
There's no point in living in a shit-hole where you have a 50% chance of dying anyways. I'd rather get killed for freedom than for them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal