Author Topic: Bandages  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Darko

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bandages
« on: September 04, 2011, 06:39:43 PM »
Okay listen the other day some lady runs into my store claiming I had contraband so two CP come in right? We head to the back room and both of us get tied up. I did have bandages but the CPs told me that I could sell them. A few days later two CP run into my store saying I have contraband and revoke my permit and loyalist armband. I'm fine with that but what I'm pissed of is that I got in trouble for doing something a CP told me I could do. All I want is the digits of the two CPs that told me that so I know I'm not crazy. MY character WAS Robert "Bob" Jones but I had to make a new one, its now Robert Jones. Whoever did this made me loose all eight loyalist points.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 07:32:43 PM by Darko »

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bandages
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 07:02:02 PM »
Moved to general.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Darko

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 07:02:55 PM »
Sorry it was in the wrong place.

Okay so I got my loyalist points back and all (C18.CCA.HELIX-02.401 gave them to me) but you people need to get your shit right about bandages.

Don't double post please, there is an edit button. -chunkeymonkey79
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 08:32:09 PM by chunkeymonkey79 »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 08:05:10 PM »
Bandages are Level 2 contraband, you shouldn't have got your loyalist points back at all if you was caught with them. They are on the contraband list.

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 08:16:11 PM »
Okay look, bandages /ARE NOT/ level 2 contraband. That equivalent to saying.that underwear or paper is contraband.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=515.msg21082#msg21082

I'll just leave that here.

Oh and:

01:08 - Abbott: confirm this: bandages are contraband to citizens, yes or no
01:08 - Monkey with a gun: CWU can have them
01:08 - Monkey with a gun: But to citizens, yes

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »
Yeah let's make a strip of cotton that aids wounds contraband to citizens even though they need it if they have large wounds and it causes no harm at all.

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 08:32:34 PM »
Right listen. This situation is being sorted. The recruit ordered to take the points i talked to. The unit who ordered him RTLK will sort out as it was a level 3 and you never remove loyalist for a level 3. It is being sorted. Also bandages are always contraband.

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »
Yeah let's make a strip of cotton that aids wounds contraband to citizens even though they need it if they have large wounds and it causes no harm at all.

Offline Calstifer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 01:01:16 AM »
I gave back the loyalist points because, quite obviously, this was a miscommunication, and I'm not going to charge this person with possession if he was told it was legal. This was our problem, not his, and should not impact him negatively.

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »

If you think about it, though, if rebels got their hands on bandages, then they'd be able mend any wounds they get from CPs trying to prevent them from carrying out rebel activities.

Offline {General} Wargoney

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 08:42:16 PM »
You should always check the contrband list before oyu sell things or buy things if you dont want somthing to happen like this again really.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal