Author Topic: Lies need to stop.  (Read 2619 times)

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
Lies need to stop.
« on: February 22, 2012, 07:47:09 PM »
Well, I recently locked my thread about an unknown OTA branch due to the "comforting" replies of the admins/high ranking OTA. Due to recent developments in D6 and on the forums, I am reopening my debate about it. Admins, feel free to keep lying, but we will feel free to keep trying...
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lies need to stop.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:11:50 PM »
All I can really say, as this is you second thread on the matter, is to leave it be. If you want to know about something that is not public, find out IC.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 09:39:53 PM »
What else are you keeping a secret? I cannot discern where the lies end and the truth begins. So the CCA's word = worthless. Admin's word = next to worthless. Because those two groups, always lie. And never stop. But that's how corruption works!

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 09:58:58 PM »
Have you ever considered that we aren't writing as admins, but as the ranks we have. I know that when it's related to the CCA, I speak like I am my rank, which is Commander, not an admin.

We won't reveal information related to the CCA, so if you want to know about anything, like Brandon said, find out IC.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 10:09:37 PM »
Have you ever considered that we aren't writing as admins, but as the ranks we have. I know that when it's related to the CCA, I speak like I am my rank, which is Commander, not an admin.

We won't reveal information related to the CCA, so if you want to know about anything, like Brandon said, find out IC.

lol at "find out ic" because that can't happen, because it's all Void, remember?

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 10:22:51 PM »
Giving out OOC info tends to effect RP OOCly. This is a root reason why there are private boards. Not everyone will know everything.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 10:35:11 PM »
I have been lied to by admins in the past before.. quite disappointed in them(They know who they are) but forgiving is the part that I am more concentrated on.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 03:02:55 AM »
The UU has secrets, like any other government. Whether the secrets you think exist are true or not is pure speculation. We're not going to tell you our secrets OOCly because then they wouldn't be secrets. You can try finding out ICly but it's unlikely you'll discover anything unless you have the correct authority.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 06:01:50 AM »
Exactly, its like a fun little Area 51-esque conspiracy, maybe we have uberexperimental stealthed hunters, or maybe we just put ambient hunter and OTA sounds on the map, or maybe you are crazy, or all of the above, in any case, you aren't going to get any more help from us than if you asked someone who does not have authority on the matter.

Sort of like you just did.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 06:35:56 AM »
If you wish to know the secrets then you must join the CCA and become a HC of some sort, you will get your answers there.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 12:30:18 PM »
Think of the subject as something like the Roswell, NM UFO crash. The military claimed it never happened, but some in the military claimed they were assigned to clean up the crash and handle alien bodies. Some in the public wanted to believe the conspiracy theories, and others thought it was all nonsense and just people trying to get famous by making up an outrageous story. The real truth is still only known by the high ranking military officers who handed the situation. Was it really a weather balloon crash? Or was it actually an alien space ship crash?

That same scenario is being applied on this. Some citizens claim to have seen something that the CCA either does, or doesn't actually have. The citizens don't know and never will know for sure. Some lower ranking CCA units claim to have been involved lightly with these "Cloaked units" but just like the lower ranking enlisted members of the military that allegedly cleaned up the Roswell UFO crash, they're not going to talk about it much, if at all. Even if they did go public, there would be no evidence to back up their claim other than other sightings that could be proven false. As it has already been said, the CCA has its secrets just like every other government.

This subject has potential to spice up RP a bit. The possible conspiracy theory of cloaking capabilities within the CCA, and highly specialized  OTA units capable of going on covert operations in any place at any time could be an interesting thing to try to find out more about. If you think you've seen such a thing ICly, then you can RP as if you've seen it and do whatever you want with what you think you've seen.

Disclaimer
**I am not confirming any information or anything with the above statements. I am merely stating that if you think you've seen such things, then try to find out more about it ICly, even though its highly unlikely you'll find any answers. I'm trying to give you a more detailed answer on the subject than most others seem to have given you. No one is confirming or has confirmed the existence of any cloaked units, OTA, or cloaking capabilities of the CCA or OTA.**

On a final note, there is no need to post about this on the forums. IF there is some secret division or any black operations taking place, then let them stay IC and in game. This is to allow for them and the idea of them to be RP'ed. Taking such a subject to the forums doesn't get you any information on the subject, and only discourages those with the power from wanting to start such RP in the future. So please, take this subject and the information you've been given so far, and keep it all IC and in game. You're not going to be RDM'ed by some crazy cloaked super helicopter that's also a flying citadel in D6. You have nothing to worry about on that end. This sort of thing is in place to create a mystery of sorts, if there even is anything in place at all, and is mostly for the sake of RP and suspense.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:40:06 PM by Airborne1st »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal