Author Topic: What happened to OCPR?  (Read 2711 times)

Offline jogador roxo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What happened to OCPR?
« on: October 05, 2013, 10:36:32 PM »
What happened to OCPR? :( It was so awesome, now it is always empty :(
Could someone explain? :/

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What happened to OCPR?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 12:46:28 AM »
There were a number of reasons, but the biggest reason I've found is that gameplay just got too repetitive.  Some players have also complained that the rules were too serious for the mode's intended demographic.  However, some time in the next few weeks, there will be an update that should (hopefully) breathe life back into the server.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 04:14:55 AM »
Hazard pretty much summed it up. We're hoping that after these few updates, OCRP will be rockin n' rollin once again.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 04:17:10 AM by Channy »
ok

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 06:20:48 AM »
Currently the developers are taking priority in HRP as that is our popular demanded gamemode.
Once a few HRP updates are released, they will look into OCRP and see if there is anything to save left.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Alm

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 03:26:37 PM »
Didn't they close it?

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 03:49:33 PM »
OCRP isn't dead until it is removed from the server list.  It's just offline until one of the devs is willing to take time away from HRP to unlock and update the server.  The dev team is currently understaffed and there are a lot of bugs to fix what with the major update a week ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal