Author Topic: HL2RP character transfer  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HL2RP character transfer
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:05:11 PM »
Since i have transferred my CG account to another steam id i have not been able to access my hl2rp/outlands characters and i need an admin or owner of Cg to transfer my characters please. I'm not sure of how it works and i see that Kronic is going to be offline for a while so i have decided to make a thread in the support/help section for a transfer request.

Please respond if you can do so or if you have transferred my characters please.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HL2RP character transfer
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 09:08:50 AM »
I'm not exactly sure how it works. I think it's bound to your steamID which in this case is changed. So you will need someone with database access to transfer your characters to your new steamID.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal