Author Topic: Farewell Catalyst Gaming  (Read 5472 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Farewell Catalyst Gaming
« on: April 30, 2012, 02:59:21 AM »
Play this before reading
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y</a>
Tried to find a suitable youtube video

Hello, many of you know me here at CG.  You may know me as a friend, that "once a administrator", a enemy, or what have you.  I am here to say, that I will no longer be playing on CG servers. Let alone Gmod.  Why you may ask?  The reasons behind this is due to my lack of interest in OCRP, and Gmod itself, I will also be buying various games for my playstation 3 in May, so I'll probably take a break and play on there, plus the fact I'm having multiple problems with my computer constantly. 

I will most likely stay active on the forums just to see whats up and if I ever have interest in Gmod again I may stop buy the OCRP server or what not.  I will also be doing things irl as well.  I have played Gmod ever since around 2007-2008, somewhere around there with thousands of gameplay, not something I'm proud of, but I've had a lot of good moments on Gmod, and some of those experiences happened here at CG.  I also know a lot of you most likely don't like me but I appreciate the "hate" comments not to happen on here.

I would like to thank a select few as well:

JiggerFrizz: I've known you since OC.  We have had a lot of good experiences and bad experiences, fuck, we didn't really have any bad experiences.  I'm also thank you for your constant efforts that got me administration here at CG and trying to get it back after I lost it. ~JiggerFrizz's Bitch.

S!cojnr: I'm also known you since OC, I thought you were that "squeaky little annoying kid" back then, but at CG and in other communities you became my friend and we have had a lot of good times.

Raiden:  You have given me a lot of good advice and a few good experiences.

Quarantine:   You and I have had a lot of fun here at CG.  Most when you were in my organization and some when not.

Barosan:  I've known you for quite some time now, and we have had plenty of fun here at CG.  I always liked your accent for some reason.

Ninja'd:  We have also had a lot of fun here at CG, mostly on OCRP and on gmod party.  You have been a good and trustworthy friend.

DeathByKittens:  I have known you for awhile now and we have had a lot of good times on OCRP.

AcornMan:  We had a lot of enjoyable moments and also made a lot of enjoyable ATV courses.

GreaterThanEqual:  I've had a lot of good times on OCRP with you, mostly when you joined my organization.

Darthwill:  I've only known you for a little while when you first joined my organization, but you became a trustworthy friend and we have a lot of fun moments.

St Panda King:  We have had a lot of good moments, you as well had a good accent. XD.

Its Max Blad:  You also have a good accent.  Anyways, we have had a lot of good times on OCRP as well, I think we laso played together since OC as well.

Teh Penguin:  We have had a lot of fun both here at CG and a lot of other communities.

CrackStealer:  I've known you since OC and we have had a lot of fun at CG and other places.

Sorry for anyone I missed.  I hope to see you all around in the future.

Note:  I'm tired atm so sorry if the post is in bad grammar or sounds a little weird or something.

Farewell,
CrazyNinja
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:24:14 AM by CrazyNinja »

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Farewell Catalyst Gaming
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 03:54:43 AM »
That's a shame Crazy, although I have only really gotten to know you over the past month in the odd skype call you really seemed like a nice guy. Hope to see you soon because after all, you can run from gaming but you can't hide ;)

Offline NRK

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 05:04:53 AM »
* cries*why why we never even knew each other or even got to know each other why god why do you take things from me! WHY!
God Bless the Greatest Country on Earth

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 05:26:20 AM »
Seeya mate! Have fun in life and wish you the best.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 08:11:17 AM »
Aww, why must anyone who I know well leave me :'<

Cya 'round old friend.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 09:14:32 AM »
I'm not on the list? :c Welll fuck y- ehm I mean goodbye.
You may have been a pain in the ass the last time, but you were a good friend most of the time at CG.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 10:49:16 AM »
Fair thee well ol' friend, hopefully you shall returneth one day onto the land of ocrp and gmod :D

And I am glad you enjoyed our voices :3
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 01:57:56 PM »
Crazy, I did not know you to well nor did I bother to get to know you. I wish I had, really. I have heard quite a bit about you, and when I actually managed to get on OCRP, you seemed like a very funny guy. I hope you enjoy what life has to offer you, and that maybe you will find the time to come back to Gmod, or even your computer. It's always sad to see a fellow gamer, PC gamer, to quit. I hate it that so many people have to go. As I said earlier, enjoy what life has to bring you. Farewell friend, I hope you have a great time.

o7.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 02:02:02 PM »

Goodbye Crazy, I remember when I used to be part of your organisation whilst you were still admin, then if I remember correctly it got disbanded and merged into one or something and I just never rejoined it back. It's been fun. Auf Wiedersehen.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 02:04:36 PM »
When I saw the title, I was hoping it was someone I disliked... my hopes were crushed. :'(

o7
  /|
   /\   
im bach

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 05:12:37 PM »
I don't know what to say. I know we've not exactly been as close as we used to be, but I am going to miss you. We stuck together from OC and became very good friends. You were so much fun to be around and I will miss those times. No fuss, just fun. Like the times when it was just me and you in the server, and I would give you admin until someone else joined the server (probably will get in trouble for saying that haha). Good times :')

I hope we'll still talk and game a bit together, because I don't want to lose contact with you at all.
I'm honestly going to miss you, CrazyNigger, my faithful, amazing bitch that stuck by me through thick and thin :)

Goodbye, but not forever!
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 05:42:48 PM »
You were my boss back in the days when you were running the organisation, teaching me the ways of how to grow weed and plant shrooms, warning that they'll grow under me and i'll get stuck.

Then there was that time when we balanced a chair, on a table held up by the heads of two org members. Good times.

Hope I'll see you around mate.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 06:17:53 PM »
Meh, he'll be back.

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 07:28:35 PM »
good bye CRAZYNINJA i will miss you
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2012, 08:17:24 PM »
The day I come back, CrazyNinja leaves...:/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal