Author Topic: C45.CCA.JURY-04.036 (Zaughi Smith)'s Authorization Application  (Read 1528 times)

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
Player Section

Steam Name: Zaughi
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4.5 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Over 6 months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
VICE Modified Riot Gear package consisting of:
Riot Shield
Set of Night-Vision optics implanted into facemask
Precision enhancement set (Enhanced Optics (EO-Tech) for MP7, modified 9mm ironsight, Combine Sniper scope (only the scope),  Tact. AVD )
Riot-Control experience

Name: C45.CCA.JURY-04.036 (Zaughi Smith)
Affiliation: CCA

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
It was a Thursday night. It was all quiet and pitch-black. The citizens were all in their apartments, sleeping. C45.CCA.JURY-04.036 was getting tired, but he dared not sleep for Standard Directives wouldn't be fulfilled that night. They would be if there were units around but they were all 10-7, sleeping. A 02, and two 03 units were awake and fulfilling standard directives outside. The RCT that HAD been awake at the time, but he fell asleep in the break room. There was an OfC unit, who was also in the Nexus.

There was almost five feet of visibility outside, even with my facemask. I asked the 02 about it and he allowed me to have his extra NVG set. The NVG set was two facemask-shaped lenses that seemed to fit right over the eyes on the light variant. He gave me instructions on implanting them so I got to work quickly. As the 02 was VICE, he assisted me in implanting the Night-Vision optics into my facemask. We fused the circular optics into the two eye-holes in the mask, they fit quite well.

After about an hour of fusing, we were done. I donned the newly fused NVG mask, and slid open the airlock door, revealing a greenish outside. The plaza appeared so different at night, especially at midnight. Thirty minutes passed of patrolling outside, I began to pause every ten or so steps, I knew I heard something at the time. After doing this for fifteen minutes straight I eventually got used to it.

Well, that was until I saw them. About eight to eleven citizens, some even wielding pipes. The three units and I gathered at the Nexus steps to assess the possible threat. The citizens advanced, unfearful. They eventually stopped when they reached the area between the Union Civil Housing and the plaza monument.

The 02 commanded us to get inside, him following in last. We all kept our eyes on the mob of citizens as we entered the Nexus. The 02 told us to meet him in the armory, he inquired that it could be a possible riot and it needed to be contained before they could cause any real damage. He left the armory and went down to speak with an OfC. She opened the armory and brought out four packages of VICE Riot gear. Included was a riot shield, really. Plus four VICE-Riot Kevlar vests. We got into them, the first 03 saying: "Those jokers are gonna laugh at us if we go out wearing this". But there was no laughter.

We arrived at the Nexus steps with a suprise. The citizens had left the plaza, and were standing around the District 2 Hardpoint. We confronted them at the Hardpoint, trying to speak some reason into them. The moment we reached them, they ran at us, pipes raised. All four of us stepped backwards, shields infront of us. The citizens charged forward, whacking their pipes against our riot shields, to little avail. They eventually pushed us back to the Nexus exterior and behind the barricades, and ran to the UCH, possibly to hide in the apartment buildings.

It was quite dark, and we couldn't see them well in the windows, so the 02 and OfC brought out an optical set. The 02 said that "The younger the unit, the sharper his eye". They handed me the items, telling me to use the scope like a pair of binoculars to identify the citizens in the windows and use the AVP to survey the top windows and get a closer view. (OOC James (Some last name I forgot) "Lol, you guys suck. You arent even coming to the UCH.", I looked through the scope to be presented with a blu-ish view, but I was able to see the citizens in the windows, shoving other citizens out and taking the apartments for themselves. I reported this to the OfC and she
decided to clamp the UCH (No metagame intended)

The citizens were a step ahead of us, they rushed from the UCH, vaulting over the railing, not caring that we were on the stairs. We tried to counter this by blocking the doors of the UCH, resulting in being able to detain six out of eleven citizens. The rest had escaped to District 6, but we had captured more than half of them and done our duty for the Union. The OfC said to store the riot equipment excluding the Kevlar in my unit's equipment locker. I was told to only use the riot shield for emergency purposes, such as a riot.

The night ended well for C45.CCA.JURY-04.036. Had he... Oh forget it. It's not like he called down the godly lightning on forty anti-citizens and the entire Resistance of Sector Six, but at least he had done SOMETHING, although these uprisings happen every week anyway.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Better riot-control techniques
Enhanced accuracy using the precision set given by the OfC unit.

Defects
Lower mobility when in-use, meaning I will be unable to move quickly. A counter-measure for this is using the light variant of the Kevlar. I will be unable to use them until promotion to 03.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Riot Control after promotion to 03 and placed into division VICE. (Will only be used when necessary until promotion)

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
The citizens only attacked once, and they were convicted of level two verdicts. Absolutely no citizens recieved a level one verdict and the leader was not caught.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:23:34 PM by Zaughi »
Click to see the original size.
Click to see the original size.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.JURY-04.036 (Zaughi Smith)'s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 07:30:08 PM »
Riot gear package? Riot shields?
Uhm helloooooo you are the combine. Not some kind of SWAT...

Is the back story made up, or did this actually happen for real? Because I highly doubt that "The younger the unit, the sharper the eyes hence I give you all the freaking gear" would really happen.
Your unit isn't authorized for certain loadout, so hence I doubt this really happened and the OfC really gave you all this stuff.

Besides, I guess you plan to join VICE after your promotion? If so, then this doesn't even belong to you because VICE doesn't deal with sociability.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.JURY-04.036 (Zaughi Smith)'s Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 07:49:42 PM »
Erm... WHy are you applying for this? You can't change your loadout no matter what authorization, UU simply wouldn't allow it, unless you discussed it with your DvL and the SeC. Locked.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:22:18 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal