Author Topic: The most attractive thing to squirels... ME.  (Read 1348 times)

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The most attractive thing to squirels... ME.
« on: July 05, 2011, 12:49:47 AM »
Well, I thought I should probably do this since some of you might not know me. My name is AcornMan; for those of you whom are familiar with me and I'm with you, you may call me Acorn. By doing this, I hope that some of you might get to know me and find out what kind of person I am. My gaming experience dates back to 1998 with games by Nintendo (namely GameBoy Color and Nintendo64), I later on got on the computer and played an emulator called MAME32 (which I still continue to play since there are many old fun games on it), I got a GameBoy Advance and played on it and still do, I obtained a Nintendo GameCube which I still own and play many of it's fun games, I then got a Wii (before thinking it wasn't all that great but only to find out that it is in fact very fun), I got my first laptop computer soon after, I then got a Dreamcast (old game system) for the history of it and to have one, and I now own an Xbox360 (not slim) and have Xbox Live (my xbox live gamername is the same as that of my Minecraft name). The games I own for PC include: Minecraft, TF2, HL2, HL, HL2E1, HL2E2, Portal, CSS, ZPS (HL2 mod), HL2DM, Feeding Frenzy, and Chess. My academic view point is that I can learn everything I can without school, it's not that I'm lazy or think I'm too cool for school, but that I'm just that smart (I found Trigonometry to be fun). I get good grades and I'm in the top 20% of my class currently. My favorite band is Daft Punk, I do listen to a little Eminem, Ke$ha, Ozzy, and a lot of Classic Rock. Please note and do NOT COMMENT on stuff like "Is this guy serious? This isn't a fucking dating profile or website" because this is an introductions page after all. I prefer to leave religion, politics, and sexual preferences in the category of Taboo, but I am straight. Recently I have been converted into a Brony and I'm proud to say it. (Please note that qqing about bronies, furries, and other criters might get an admin on here and say something like "The next person to flame about this is getting a forum ban"). I have played OCRP since after the first 3 months of it's release. Before hand I had played mainly DarkRP, spacebuild, and one forgotten gamemode on Gmod that I don't remember the name of, but did require a stargate addon for Gmod to see the stargate where you would mine rocks to get money and can fight aliens/humans. When I wasn't playing Gmod, I was playing ZPS or was on the Wii/DS (Yes, I know,  I forgot to put in about getting a DS but I find it unnecessary since I have now remembered and have now told you so don't go "Oh, he didn't go and put that back in, that lazy bastard" P.S. I am lazy so you know but I'm loyal to what I go through). I've never been banned under the current management of OCRP but was once because I did have to leave when I was killed/being looted and returned about 3 hours later to see I had a ban which I find ridiculous because I do have a life and shouldn't be punished for it (it's obvious when someone does say "I gtg, my mom's calling me and you find the person back on after he/she disconnected and reconnected within 2-4 minutes of being raided/mugged/killed/looted (I do try to tell my folks that I'm in the middle of something and if they can wait a little while longer)). So yes, I do try to RP to the best of my ability, I have yet to do anything wrong (in my life or in games). I try to be as helpful as I can and try to have fun and make things fun for other people (like making that atv race event I do on OCRP). When I'm not on any electronics or with family, I'm either a) having a social life, b) reading a good book, or c) sleeping/eating. I do have other communication for people, I have Skype, I have Teamviewer (not giving out contact info and those with that contact info, do NOT reveal it), and I have 3 e-mail accounts, I also have Facebook but those of you who don't know me that well are not going to know what to look for on the website, and I obviously have steam for people to contact me on, but I am restricting who goes on my friends for that now. This is kinda a long introduction and mainly shows my personal life. I haven't really read these so I don't know what I'm really supposed to do, either making a game introduction or real life introduction, heh *makes fist and bonks head while sticking tongue out*. If you do in fact comment on this, then please make it lengthy as making very short comments like "Oh, cool, nice to meet you." should not count for a forum post, just my opinion. But yeah, that's me, AcornMan. It's almost 00:00 where i am after typing all of this, but it was worth it to make myself known to all. (If posting on this then please make it at least a minimum of 50 words and not just spamming the same thing over and over as that would be considered to be moved into spam or on the grounds of needing to be removed).

Edit: this is modified as I forgot what I was going to do earlier and remembered, in my past year or 2 of playing ZPS, I have in fact made frequent use of Source SDK but since I no longer play ZPS my days in Source SDK have been slim to none. Those that have played on certain servers that were hosted by Icebox3d would have possibly seen some of the custom maps I made for the server as I was also the co-owner of the server (never payed a cent though since I knew him in my first days of ZPS). I have also played on what was the once popular Gmod Tower gamemode and have stopped ever since playing OCRP. But yeah, for those of you who code, I have no clue what the hell you're doing so keep me out of it (:P), and those of you who map and have trouble, just fiddle around with things and test it out by yourself (if it's something like ZPS I'd suggest going to console and typing sv_testmode 1) to try it out yourself as this has helped me immensely in the past.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:55:28 AM by AcornMan »
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The most attractive thing to squirels... ME.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 02:13:14 AM »
TL:DR Hello! <3 Welcome to Catalyst, even though I already know you!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The most attractive thing to squirels... ME.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 06:26:59 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming. No point in giving you that huge message as you already know the server ips and rules.

Hope you are enjoying your stay.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal