Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1594 times)

Offline A.Soldier

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello
« on: May 21, 2011, 11:20:14 PM »
Hello,

My Name is Donald and I'm a proud member of the 101st Airborne Division (Air-Assault) and I'm registering here to possibly pass the time here while at majestic Fort Campbell, I am an old...OLD HL2 role-player. In fact i believe i started the HL2 Role play with Kuromeku and all his clown staff during his script Alpha/Beta/Final release way back in 2005-2010. As for me RP wise ive been around for a tad and have pretty much played CCA/MPF (Union.7464/Union.2173) COTA/OTA (OTA.6878/COTA.9978) and was a City Administrator for about 3-4 months ( Consul Rudolph Hoss). Ive been out of the picture due to a couple of Army situation and im looking to get back into the scene while stationed here, Ive read the rules for all factions (Server/Citizen/CCA/COTA Guidelines Including the FearRP rules you have set-forth) and updated myself of the current timeline of your server/story. As of now im updating my GMOD with all my old spawn-lists/commands ETC and looking into some new tools possibly, and am downloading the new map. I look forward to playing with you all and ill see you shortly.

Best wishes,

D Ciota
101st Airborne Div MP
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Make life rue the day it thought it could give you those lemons! Do they even know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna
burn their house down with the lemons!"
[/i]

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 11:22:22 PM »
...I love you.

Offline A.Soldier

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 11:28:19 PM »
...I love you.

Hopefully in a good way? if you remember me lemme kno?
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Make life rue the day it thought it could give you those lemons! Do they even know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna
burn their house down with the lemons!"
[/i]

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 11:30:50 PM »
No Idk I (Think) I can tell that you're a cool guy. I hope. I mean, you already seem mature enough for HL2RP, that is, unless you're lying. But I doubt it. Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 08:19:38 AM »
Hello there.
Don't forget to check out all CG's other servers :)

Welcome to CG.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal