Author Topic: A guide to citizen's fear roleplay when talking, or interacting, with a CCA unit  (Read 4940 times)

Offline Don Captain

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So, I've notice a lot of you not fear RPing with CCA units, I dun like it one bit.

RCT: You don't feel much fear towards them, they're small, and as weak as you, but they carry that stunstick and can radio in for reinforcements, minor fear.

04: You feel a bit more nervous around them, they've gotten bigger, better, and now carry a shiny SCIP 9mm pistol, minor medium.

03: They've  now get a SMG, and are bigger than you, medium minor.

02: They haven't gotten any upgrades since they're 03 rank, but people now have to salute them, medium minor.

01: They have a trench coat, and a shotgun. They've also got a lot of gear on them, and have true command. Medium major

EpU: They're bigger, better, faster, and more heartless that most, they're also the best of the best. Major minor

OfC: They've now got a blue trim, lots of gear, and are second in command of an entire division, Major medium

DvL: They're mean, they're carrying AR2s, and they look scary. What else can I say? Major.

CmD: These guys are basically mini-SeCs, they're scary to everyone, and I mean everyone. Majorly major.

SeC: Holy fuck you're shitting yourself. Shitting yourself.

RCT-04. nervousness.

03-02. Looking at the floor, stuttering, nervousness

01. Looking at the floor, stuttering, nervousness, intimidation

EpU-OfC. Sense of impending doom, everything listed below.

DvL. Major sense of impending doom, heart beating, everything listed below.

CmD-SeC. You're shitting yourself. 
James Morgan/UNIFORM-OfC.620 - City 18 - Alive
Johnathan Stapeur - City 18 Outer Canals - Alive
Unknown/UU.OTA.REAPER-9.76620 - Outlands - Alive
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: Stick you Spontanious Judgement Device
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: In my QUantum Physics hole

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Good guide
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline 2power

• View Profile
    • Awards
I don't like fear based on ranks. You should be afraid of the CCA no matter what their ranks are.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I don't like fear based on ranks. You should be afraid of the CCA no matter what their ranks are.

Yes. And as a citizen, it's improbable that you'd be able to identify units on a rank-by-rank basis anyway.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:18:16 AM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
To me this sounds kinda stupid, I'll give you an example.
"O lol it's a RcT let's cluster fuck him! xd xd"
* Pirate Robot punch CP
"lol we no scared of Cr00t"
AND anyone with a gun in there pocket you're going to be shit scared off; so I would rethink some of this.
(I'm not including RcT in this as i know they don't get guns)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Citizens have really no knowledge of ranks, what the uniforms are, or who's the top dog in the CCA.

ICly, I shit myself whether it's a Recruit or the Sectorial Commander. To FearRP when you're talking to a CCA Unit, do things such as:

• Not making eye-contact
  • Stuttering
  • Calling them "Sir", "Madam" or "Ma'am" every other word. (Whatever one you prefer for the female CP.)
  • Acting humble.

Add to that if you want; that's just an example of what you should be like.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Recruits still wield stun-batons, which would still insert a lot of fear in anyone they are confronting. Although, recruits are new to the CCA and still will have troubles beating a citizen, whether it be a minor or major beating. All civil protection have faceplate's and vocoder s for two reasons, to conceal identity and to create fear in citizens.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Citizens have really no knowledge of ranks, what the uniforms are, or who's the top dog in the CCA.

Hmm.. They'd be able to get an idea from the type of gun they have, wouldn't they? But yeah, FearRP is necessary no matter the rank.

When I had a citizen, I did things like:
-Backing against a wall in the presence of a CCA unit.
-Stuttering(common).
-Saying Sir/Ma'am every other sentence.
-Glancing to the facemask and to the weapons the CCA possesses.
-Obeying them completely due to eagerness to escape their presence.

Some things I did, not limited to the listed.

_RJ_

I think ranked fear is important because an RCT is just a citizen in uniform whereas a DvL
would be someone who has no emotions left and would kill without hesitation, they also
have enhancements/implants (or whatever you want to call them) to bring more pain.

But I also agree that fear can't be for the unit alone, who knows? They could have a gun
at your head or ready to send electricity through your body consecutive times.

Offline SCG-CUREDMYCANCER | Russia

• Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I disagree with disagreeing with this. You can sort of TELL what rank they are. By their armbands.

Offline Don Captain

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Recruits still wield stun-batons, which would still insert a lot of fear in anyone they are confronting. Although, recruits are new to the CCA and still will have troubles beating a citizen, whether it be a minor or major beating. All civil protection have faceplate's and vocoder s for two reasons, to conceal identity and to create fear in citizens.

Stun-batons have to be used at close range, making it easy to run from the recruit because they're on your level, you know their rank from their armband, you can probably run from one, thus why you're not OMGWTFBBQ to every recruit you see.
James Morgan/UNIFORM-OfC.620 - City 18 - Alive
Johnathan Stapeur - City 18 Outer Canals - Alive
Unknown/UU.OTA.REAPER-9.76620 - Outlands - Alive
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: Stick you Spontanious Judgement Device
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: In my QUantum Physics hole

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A problem Ive been seeing is no FearRP. At all. None.

Citizens walk up to my 03 whne I'm on patrol inthe slums with my SMG out and say "Ohai How udoingbru? Ohay! I can haz Food or watur? Or mabbejhs sum loyaleest pointz??"

All day. We need to educate the players on FearRP or introduce them to this topic.
We have aproblem gentlemen, and I don't like it.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Stun-batons have to be used at close range, making it easy to run from the recruit because they're on your level, you know their rank from their armband, you can probably run from one, thus why you're not OMGWTFBBQ to every recruit you see.

Uh... Just because you can run from one, does not mean you are not afraid of them... The batton causes extreme pain once it hit's you. So an average citizen, should still feel troubled around recruits. I do not want to see people just dicking around recruits because they only have a batton. The batton is still an extremely effective tool.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
All you can see from their armband is APEX-04, APEX-03 and so on. Now, tell me how a citizen would understand how the ranks go. I doubt they would know that an 04 is the second lowest.

On another note, if you're ICly close enough to read their armband, you should be fearRPing.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal