Author Topic: <::|| Combine Civil Authority attitude and emotions guide ||::>  (Read 2927 times)

Offline Toy4x4funrun

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This short guide will explain the attitude, emotion, and viewpoint of the CCA ranks.

1. RCT - 03's
2. 02's- 01's
3. OfC - DvL
4. Sector Commander (SeC)

5. UNIFORM
6. GEAR and ADRENALINE
7. LEGION and RAZOR

_____________________________________________________________________________________

1. RCT - 03's

The RCT
The recruit is in all basics is a citizen in a CCA uniform.
The name UNIFORM is for the fact that the only thing special about them is there uniform.
RCT units have no brainwashing at all. They still have the mind of a citizen but like a super loyalist.
They will feel bad for death and torture but have to not show it.

The 04
They 04 has now entered a division.
This will now say who they are and how they act.
They are less of a citizen then before but they still have yet to have any brainwashing.
These units know what they are in and are smarter and more loyal then a recruit.

The 03
The 03 has had a bit of brainwashing.
The amount of brainwashing they have gotten is not as much as they will have at 02 but it basically makes them 100% loyal. At this point they would die rather then live. They still know there former life but they don't think about it anymore. At this point they are locked in the CCA. 

2. 02's - 01's
These in real life would be known as "NCOs" (Non-commissioned Officer). The NCO is an enlisted unit that carries out officers duties. They now have been brainwashed to the point that they don't know there former life, siblings, or even if they lived in that city or not. They have lost most of there emotions. They only emotion they still feel would have to be pleasure in torturing citizens and getting promotions.

There is no real difference between 02's and 01's other then there ranks.

3. OfC - DvL   

The OfC
The OfC is a unit that is now set on there division and co-operating it under there DvL.
The OfCs' mind is emotionless. There attitude is set on there division.
The OfC that might still have some emotions in GEAR and ADRENALINE for thinking reasons.

The DvL
The DvL in LEGION and RAZOR is a brutal, mean, unit hat is bent on keeping the city running smoothly.

The DvL in GEAR and ADRENALINE are VERY smart units. They are bent on there duty and keeping there division smart and ready for any call they might get.

4. Sector Commander (SeC)
This is no unit. The SeC is a UU representative to there city. They run the city. The only commander they have is the Universal Union. He is a Trans-human basically. The SeC is unknown to most units of what be is but he is more robotic then organic. The SeC has no emotions. The SeC only knows his city and what he needs to do. The SeC is outstandingly smart. The SeC is a god to any other unit and therefor keeps himself safe from any threat.

5. UNIFORM
UNIFORM is the starter division.
This is the division that will teach you everything.
There DvL and OfC have less brainwashing so they can stand you.
They have the same brainwashing level as a 03.

6. GEAR and ADRENALINE

GEAR
A GEAR unit is smart. He understands how everything works.
They are not as good at patrolling as LEGION but they can build a robot in a few hours to kill all of mankind.

ADRENALINE
ADRENALINE units like to prove people wrong. Only the field medics are good at there patrols.
Every unit in here have had medical training and can name the Human and CCA body inside and out.

7. LEGION and RAZOR

LEGION
This is the biggest and best division at keeping the citizens in line. They know how to handle any situation and they like to pick on citizens to help them get though there day.

RAZOR
These are the true bad-asses of the CCA. They are a light COTA team basically. They have combat training beyond any other unit. The RAZOR.T.'s are still learning and don't know how to handle all situations. A regular RAZOR unit has had all his training and is ready to fight.

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority attitude and emotions guide ||::>
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 10:19:21 AM »
Useful, but a few grammar mistakes here and there.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:21:29 AM »
Very nice guide!

The funny thing is, that I didn't even know about the brainwashing things, and what GEAR is good in etc, but I still roleplayed exactly as mentioned in this guide, pure by accident. As 04-03, I still had some memories about my past life, but at 02-OfC, I just forgot it and went for the promotions. (Just as said in the guide).
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »
"ADRENALINE units like to prove people wrong."

Lol, where'd you come up with that one?
o7

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 02:30:02 PM »
You do realise this is seriously out of date? If you look in the CCA fourm, theres a guide by burning bullet thats a bit more up to date. This is back when we had razor and the old divsion names(about 5/6 months or longer)
what

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 03:01:42 PM »
Not only that but it is a major necropost.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal