Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Jake Rock's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1132 times)

Offline EpicPancakez

• View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Jake Rock's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 12, 2012, 02:44:17 PM »
Jake Rock's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: EpicPancakez

IC Character Name: Jake Rock

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Jake Rock has always wished to be an police officer on early age, to help this earth to achieve safety. He always has respected the polices who takes the criminal down and takes him to jail and makes this world safer. Jake has always tried to prevent the crime by reporting any suspects to an police officer and wants to achieve something in his life and trying to make citizens life better by jailing the criminals. He waits for the civil protection to be like his dad. His dad always put him to hard work because he wanted to his son to be strong and to have good willpower. Now Jake is rewarded for doing the jobs his dad gave him. Jake is an loyalist, before the war and now after the war. Jake has 13 loyalist points by cleaning the mess in the city. He even can give his life to union to help it even little. Jake hasn't got beaten up by civil protection and he wants to keep it that way. By joining the Civil Protection, Jake wants to beat criminals who hasn't obeyed the laws and rules. Jake wants to detain the criminals and give them a lesson why you should obey rules and should help the union in any way they can. Jake is good handling and aiming weapons when he had an hobby called : Airsoft. Jake is good at it and almost was the best in his team. He always used patient to help him at his battle. Jake's main objective of joining the Civil Protection is to help the union because the union has helped and gave discipline to Jake. Because all what the union has gave to Jake he wants to help the union in any way he can in his life. What really opened Jake's eyes was the seven hours of the war. Jake saw that the union has the power to control the earth and powerful enough to handle all situations those criminals can do.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Cautious, Sporty, Loyal, Open-minded.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect them to be rude for me, because they want to make me get used for that. Example : Situation when criminal will try to be rude as much as he/she can when he is getting killed, jailed or handcuffed. But I will know that Civil Protection will be really friendly and respectfully to me. They will be rude in start but will make it more less when I get more experience on this and know that It will just make me stronger. Jake believes that when he joins the Civil Protection he will get well fed and trained to help the union as much as Jake can. He knows to obey the other units and is always cautious for any alerts.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
The baby got a name "Jake Rock" He got it from his dad who was dead. His mother transferred the name to his child because she wants always remember her dead husband who died in a job accident. Jake's dad died because he was carrying wooden planks and he slides from the wet concrete to the fence and slips under it, getting an ten meters drop to the sand. He died because he was unconcius and dropped head first on the sand, getting his spine broke and skull. After the death Jake's mom did found an job to keep his small family well fed. When Jake Rock 7 years old. wanted an police officer job and played always with his friend as an police officer or as an sheriff. When Jake was 16 years old, he started an hobby called "Airsoft". He was almost always in winning team and lost just few times. He had an airsoft guns : Glock and Mp4. Jake won lots of medals in contests and cash too, he was in 100 top-list of the airsoft champions. His tactic was simple : Be patient and calm while waiting for enemy, when one will appear. Chase him slowly and look everywhere for other targets and shoot him when it is time for it. When portal storms started Jake's mom woke up Jake from sleep and grabbed Jake from bed and said "Get only the items that you really need. Nothing else." after that Jake quickly as an reflex got his backbag to left hand and started to pack clothes, underwear, money and an cellphone. Jake was about to take his favorite toy, Fox his mom said "That's not important, leave it here." Jake nods and closes the zip from the backbag and gets to his mom. Jake's mom started dragging Jake to garage and started taking keys from her pocket, she unlocked the car and said to Jake "Get to the backseat, now." As she said that she opened the garage door and got in the car and Jake quickly got to backseat and closed door, after that Jake's mom started the car and kicked the pedal and Jake's head bend back because of the acceleration. After a while, Jake raised his head and tried to look from the window, then he saw plenty of cars on the road. Jake's mom said "We have to get out from the car and run from the forest" Then Jake's mom took Jake from backseat and said "Follow me, just run with me. Don't look back or don't stop." After that Jake's mom started jogging and waiting for Jake to get out from seat and follow her. Jake thought it for a second and got out from the seat and when Jake was running to the forest he saw lots of vehicles that had mounted guns on top of the vehicle. Then Jake's mom yelled "Run! Run, Jake!" Then Jake started running to his mother when she started to run deeper in forest. Jake tripped because of trees root, hitting his head on the soft ground. Jake's mom didn't notice it and ran deeper, deeper to the forest. Jake yelled "Mom, come back!" But Jake's mom did not hear it and ran so far that Jake didn't see her anymore. Jake got up and looked behind him hearing beep sounds. When Jake looked behind him, he saw couple of figures that had an gas mask looking mask and suits with blood on it. The creatures had an a black baton and pistol. They took Jake to their vehicle and the vehicle did not have any windows so Jake couldn't look where they are. After two hours the vehicle stopped and the humanoid looking creature grabbed Jake's hand and got him out from the car. After that Jake didn't want to remember what did happen after that. But now the Jake is back again and is 20 years old and healthy. When the combines invaded the earth, Jake had to leave his hobby because that was illegal now. But Jake just said to himself "It's bad to leave my hobby but Union thinks about your best. And rules are rules. I don't want to get on troubles." After the invade, Jake was 19 years old. adapted to the new laws and rules. But still keeping his main objective : Report to Civil Protection about anti-citizens and contrabands location and anything that will help the union.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I think one year.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Close to one month. (More or less.)

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Two months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT + 2:00

5. In what country do you live?
Finland

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On hl2rp server. There was an event/authorization to search the UCH for infection and for anti-citizens. I was the only one infected. When I was puking out blood and other mysterious liquid, one of the citizens took me to her room and tried to help me. She opened my mouth with an rag and investigated my eyes. After attempting to help me, I walked out from room saying "Thanks for trying to help me." Then I went on lower floors and I saw high ranked units and hide out under the stairs. After a while one of the officers found me and brought me in an contamined box to nexus medbay. Then they investigated how I will react to food and water. After long time /me's and talks, they got in decision to amputate me, because of my aggressive behaviour. End of the story.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Jake Rock
CID: 83388
Height: 5.18 foots tall.
Hair Colour Bald.
Eye Colour: Green and brown.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 161 lb.
Mental Distinctions: Respectful to others, if not an criminal.
Mental Defects: Gets silent for a moment if gets an difficult question to answer.
Mental Advantages: Fast reflexes and has good willpower.
Notable Qualities: Always cautious and looks around.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Ofcourse.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To help the union, because the union has served me well, made strict rules for some discipline. I want to give something back to union to help it to continue this discipline and control.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jake Rock hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 06:54:09 PM by Veran120 »

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jake Rock's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 02:29:48 PM »
UNIT: 58466
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Sectorial Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Jake Rock
Citizen Identification Number: 83388
Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| RCT.127 ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.Sec.58466
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 06:53:47 PM by Veran120 »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal