Author Topic: C45.CCA.GRID-04.826'S Logs  (Read 1788 times)

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.GRID-04.826'S Logs
« on: July 20, 2012, 03:16:37 PM »
UNIT: 826
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:
RCT
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: <::|| Today was my first time at the ration booth, it went really well the rations went smoothly without any problems. I also caught two people who had a BOL and I was told the accomplishment would be reported to my Divisional Leader.  The two were automatically brought into detainment and taken care of. I will soon be awaiting promotion to Oh-Five and I will start patroling alone and I will finally be allowed to carry and use a handgun. My duties are being carried out correctly without any issues and complaints. I haven't been in any trouble with command or anyone else and I hope I won't have to be. I've detained quite a lot of civilians already and I've issued some re-educations. The city is normally peaceful without any problems. We get a few people who try to break a violation and try to get away with it. I was on patrol with one-five-five and a zombie jumped out of nowhere and attacked us. I dragged one-five-five out of danger and rushed him to the medbay. Luckily no major damage was done. There are reasons to believe there are several more zombies in P3 and the sewers. I will be continuing my duties in the CCA for a very long time. ||::>

<::|| Unit Eight-Two-Six  is going Ten-Seven ||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 826
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:23:43 PM by El Problemo? »
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.826 Private Logs
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 10:27:43 PM »
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE:
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Well. Today I got joined GRID. I am really excited about it. I already have a plan of what I am going to produce once I am allowed to. I am happy I can now patrol alone and use my own handgun now. Being a Recruit wasn't fun. I also got my shit fucked up today by one five eight. We were doing hand to hand training and he punched me in the ribs fracturing one of them. I will be out of duty for a few days. Or atleast thats what the NOVA unit told me. I will resume my duties and my training once I recover from my injury. I hope one five eight doesn't hit me anymore. I hit his head during training with my helmet so I kind of deserved it. Lesson learned. Stay away from one five eight... ||::>

<::|| I have to go ten-seven now and get some rest. I want to resume my duties quickly so I can continue doing good for the Union and for my division.  ||::>

<::|| Unit eight two six is going ten seven.||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:33:03 PM by El Problemo? »
HL2RP Characters:

Re: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.826 Private Logs
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 12:19:41 AM »
Nice Logs keep em up fun to read.

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.GRID-04.826'S Logs
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 12:26:38 PM »
CLEARANCE: 04

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Well. Yesterday I couldn't log this because I was too tired. I got promoted to oh-four by 864. I can start projects now which makes me happy. Although, a few things changed. I had to... *A long pause can be heard* I had to amputate two people. It wasn't fun. The thought of doing it is horrible. I really hope I don't have to amputate anyone else. I completed one of my training's yesterday. It was training with the Mp7 that weapon has hell of a kick. 864 and I did some shooting practice with it then we had a little fight with rubber bullets. I defeated him. I didn't want to give up the Mp7 but I had to. Hopefully I will be promoted soon and I will be using the Mp7. I have to complete my training first.. I will be starting a project soon, what project I don't know yet. ||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:35:50 PM by El Problemo? »
HL2RP Characters:

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.GRID-04.826'S Logs
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 02:29:10 AM »
CLEARANCE: 03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:000003

*Unclipping of a helmet can be heard as a male with a Russian accent speaks into the microphone*

<::|| Eight-Two-Six here... I got promoted to Oh-three yesterday. I've already done a few ration distributions and I finally got my Mp7.. I've shot a few peoples legs with it already. People think they can run but I have good aim. During a sweep today of an apartment block with 706, 699 and Me. We came across a contraband book, a radio, a VCR and VCR tapes. We took the men into detainment where they were interrogated. I didn't hear anything from that at that point. During the sweep 544 was pushed off the roof by a UED. We were coming back with the men when we saw him falling and a giant splat after that. He was a good Uni-... Recruit... It's too bad he had to go. I'm trying to not show much emotion about the loss of a fello CCA member. Tough day today. I got a blackmark from 270 and then it was taken away due to a misunderstanding. I got training from 864 on how to resupply and refuel an APC. I know know how to refuel it. I got bored later on so I decided to check the APCs out. I found one which was lacking ammunition so I resupplied it. It wasn't quite fun luggnig rockets through the nexus. I also did my first business interview today. All went well the citizen was granted the permit, I was happy to help him get achieve one. It was my first interview. I also feel a bit strange. I keep getting requested by UED units even though I don't do anything wrong..... Could one of them be running an investigation on me? Bah... Not to worry, I am loyal to The Universal Union and theres nothing to it.  ||::>

<::|| Anyway.. Its' getting late now, I salute you Five-Four-Four... Eight-Two-Six out. ||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-03.826
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:31:18 AM by El Problemo? »
HL2RP Characters:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal