Author Topic: Lela Praise's diary  (Read 2130 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lela Praise's diary
« on: October 14, 2011, 08:39:01 PM »
/OOC I have made a new char to Steve so there will be added some experiences between these two chars OOC/

Day 3

Dear diary

I got moved to city45 because of a gas leak Steve told me about. The gas exploded right as we were going to our new home city45. Steve told me as we arrived that he already been here before, that he started his adventure here. He showed me around where the block was, the Nexus and the CWU block.

Steve also gave me a couple of papers so I could write my experience down so I better can remember them. He told me that the water contained some drugs which can make you forget. The only way to remove the drugs was to boil it around 100 °C before it was safe to drink.

As we are speaking about the CWU. My application got accepted today as I interviewed from the organizer James Tavener. He want to ask me further questions but got distracted with another CWU member who needed to talk him. He said we could do the Interview later. I hope I will get fully accepted into the CWU. That is my only hope.   

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lela Praise's diary
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 02:25:50 AM »
Day 4

Dear diary

I got accepted into the Civil workers union!!! Ihhhhh I can't believe this is happening...I'm so happy that James Tavener would let me through the interview. I can fell the differences how I being treated by the civil protection. More food, Allowing to carry a radio with me...There is so many things I can now... But I maybe call down to prevent a accident.
We got our new jackets today. I can holster my flashlight and radio in my jacket. It is very good to carry one of these as it begin to be more cold outside... I have to go now... I need to see how Steve is. He is sick and have fever... I think it's just a cold as he still is able to eat.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 08:40:11 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 08:39:25 AM »
Day 31

Dear diary

It has been 29 days after I got into the CWU. I have felt some big differences than as a CWU member than before. I'm not hungry any more, and I also get more respect from the Civil protection units. Steve have it much better now and is ready to open his shoe shine store... Oh yes, I also got a businesses permit to a store. But my dream is still to be a Tier-2 doctor and start helping citizens. I really love to work in the cities.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »
Day 32

Dear Diary.

I got my promoted to tier-2 in the medical diversion by my Organizer James. I'm so happy! Maybe too happy as I overreacted when I tired to hug him. Gladly he took one step back and started mumbling about PDA level 1.

He told me that I'm going to get training in my medical experience. He is properly right as my old experience is a bit rusty. I were not allow to use any medical equipment when I was citizen and CWU member tier-3 without a doctors permission. But now I'm finally to show my skills and he will not regret the promotion he gave me. 

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 10:56:09 AM »
Day 34

Dear diary

As I was working in the health clinic, after I was done with a man with some kind of wound on his arms, I got a call from my organizer Ted Simmons. He told me to meet him at the warehouse in the Civil Workers Union. I had no idea what he was talking about as I went outside the store.

As I went into the warehouse I saw Ted with a small cabinets filled with folders. He took one of them out and pulled a tier-1 CWU band out, CWU badge and pins and place it on the table as he said, "James And I had made a conclusion to promote you to tier-1 in the medical division." I didn't know what I should say as I took my tier-2 off my arm. "Just put the old tier up to my office." he said as he took the folder in the cabinet again. I took the tier-1 and badge proudly on and smiled to Ted.

As I went back to the foto shop where I had my clinic I started to count the last medical supplies in my room to be sure no one had stole it.
They are locked in a green iron closet, and again locked in a iron cage to be sure doesn't fall into the wrong hands. I got both keys to the medicine. but I heard we maybe will get a new clinic from the U.U. with more space and equipments.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 11:57:23 AM »
Day 35

Dear diary

As I was open the store again I started to count the medicine in the closet to be sure I had enough for the day. I only counted one Paracetamol two bandage and one medkit which contained different small bottles of medicine. I already knew we got new supplies from the Universal Union two days ago. As I walked out, I got a strange felling that somebody was looking at me outside the clinic. I was worried he would follow me to the warehouse where we kept all the supplies we have. I carefully moved down to the HQ and looked behind every five seconds to be sure no one was following me.

As I found the supplies and a pushcart I requested, over my request device, one or two civil protection units to bring the convoy safe to the clinic as I was still scared. I waited around seven minutes till three civil protection units came. You can always count on the Universal Union.
He helped me to protect the convoy from any attacks as I moved it down to the clinic.

As I had locked the new supplies in the cage where the rest of the medical equipment was I thanked the unit's who helped me. Anyway... three minutes after a citizen came in and said I should give the medicine to me or he would take it by force. I was lucky that a unit was looking at me outside the shop as I fast waved him inside... the man didn't like it and place a fist at my chest so I fell to the ground. The officer was fast to react as he took his baton out and started to save me from the man. He began to tie him as the man started to blame me that four citizens would die. It's his own fault to say that i should GIVE him the medicine to him... He could just show me the place where the citizens where at. And it didn't help for that fist he gave on my chest.

Several hours later the officer came back to me and said I not should be worried about the crazy man any more. I was very thankful for the officers who are here to help us all, from these...men.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 08:48:49 AM »
Day 36
Dear diary

I had reported more than usual. I caught some anti-civil activity in the sector 2, I was one of the thing was a women who gave free items out such as Chinese takeout and water. I was asked by a unit to "visit the place" and come back with anything suspicious from the shop as it was sector 2.
I went to the store at sector 2 to check the place out, but it was difficult as the whole room only were supplied with a weak lamp which barely could light anything up below it. Good I always had my UU. branded flashlight with me. I started to look at the menu and asked for one takeout. She gave it to me for free and I took a look at the carton around it, I saw a fake U.U. brand on it. I asked the women about the takeouts was branded, and she only nodded and said, "Yes silly, can't you see the badge?" and showed it to me. I only sighed and walked out with the takeouts in my hands.

As I went down to the plaza again I saw the unit who asked me to check the place with a couple of other units and a commander. I interrupted the officer who talked to the others and showed the takeouts as a proof they where fake. The commander could, of course, see the takeout were faked. I told where the store was and the deception on the women. They said I should show the place to be sure they got the right information.

I went back to sector with a small army of units who armed their guns and was ready to raid the store I pointed at.
The women got arrested for giving level three contraband out which was marked with a fake UU. brand.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 06:28:28 AM »

Day 40

Dear diary

I'm now the commander of the whole division! I never expected I could go so far. James and Ted had discussed about my promotion for days before they got to a agreement I have been told. Now I just need to wait from the new applications from the new loyal citizens. Also I have started to make a new book about the division to everyone who wish to join the division. It will give them knowledge and training to become one of the best.

I have to go now. Steve have asked me out for a dinner with at basaltic café, which is ruled by CWU, to congrats my promotion.   

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 11:46:33 AM »

Day 43

It has been some amassing days lately I have been looked at some of the applications from the new citizens, and I can only say "Yes!" that I'm going to train a few of the new members.

Anyway, since the day I was going with Steve in Café Balastic he haven't talked to me. I hope he still is up to join the CCA. I like him as he is. he have not been....himself. I will talk to him.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 09:34:50 AM »

Day 47

Strange... I notes some page missing? (OOC I do not know what happen why they are gone...) Hmm anyway.

I got told by my organizer Ted and James that the new Hospital is ready. sadly it is at D2. Not many visit the place so I have to take more patrols of a day to be sure that everything is fine. I noted a unit named 887 looking strange at me... Could it be?!... nahhh. I should open the clinic again at the old foto store. No one really use it anymore.

I got a call from my Organizers too. I should not recruit anymore workers as my organizers is working on a new system. I can't wait what it looks like... they said the Med. and Bus. is more premium than before. (RTD starting) The rations... I have to go now.

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal