Author Topic: Steve Mason Johnson's Dairy  (Read 5105 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Steve Mason Johnson's Dairy
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 08:22:44 PM »

Day 85

Dear diary

Due to the leak of gas I witted yesterday didn't got fixed. the civil protection team realized that the gas was explosive. They was in high alert and informed us to walk to the train station. I took as much I could with me and went with Lela. As we step into the train and waited it to drive got Lela removed to another coach where plenty of other women sat. They told us that was to prevent the so called [APD]. I understand the reason but Lela and I was only good friends. And we still couldn't hold hands without getting our asses kicked.

As the train was started to move away from the station we saw a big explosion in city11... the gas maybe have reached the barrels with the burning wood at it, in the slums. We got told by the radio that our new location was at city45... I know that place. But Lela dosen't know it yet.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 02:16:56 AM »
Day 86

Dear Diary

The last day I have got a cold and fever. So I wasn't able to open my store today. I'm happy that Lela got accepted into the CWU. She is a great help right now. She gave me food, water and some C-Vitamins from the CWU Cabinet. She said I would be healthy in a couple of days. She also said that she will come back with a ration pack. I hope the civil protection team give her that respect they can offer... I'm begin to fell dizzy.. I will stop here and get some more rest.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 08:46:05 AM »
Day 94

Dear diary

I have it better now since Lela took care for me. I'm really thankful to her. She gave me a part of her own ration and some CWU food too. the cold CWU lemonade was just the right thing to the ration. I will open my store soon when I have found the right place to open it, and then my employer Alexi and I are able to work again... I haven't seen him for a while, but it has been long time ago since I had closed the store due to my cold.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 03:03:26 PM »

Day 100

Dear diary

I'm proud of Lela to get this far as CWU member. But I also think it's time for me to move on. I have always think about to be a Civil protection unit. The respect, loyalty and trust... I always want these things, I always wish to become one. I havn't talk to Lela about it yet. But I like her going to be a person who help the citizens, and I'm also going that way.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 12:07:54 PM »
Day 104

Dear diary

I already started to write small facts about my application to the civil protection. But then Lela saw the papers she started to flip out that it was a bad idea to get into the Civil Protection as she will lose me. I didn't expect she would find the papers in my closet... but it seems she likes to clean the room, a lot. I would say it to her as I had my application done and ready to deliver to the UU. Anyway...I felt I kind of lost the felling to join it as she flipped out... I think she likes me, but I'm not sure. I...will think about it... I still have a store to run, shoes which need to be shined. But I need a new assistant to help me out.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 02:50:10 PM »

Day 107

Dear diary

I had inverted Lela to café basaltic because she got promoted to commander of the medical division. I'm proud of her... very proud of her...

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 11:49:32 AM »
Day 111

I have decide to join the CCA, I don't care what Lela is saying, I'm tired of my life and I want to take some new steps into the UU.
*door knocks appears*

It's her, I can hear her voice. If she is going to prevent me from joining the CCA I will be pissed!

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 07:38:05 AM »
// OOC This book has been burned because Steve has joined the CCA //OOC

Credit goes to jackal

Offline emma

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 07:43:25 AM »
his dairy

[reflect]http://www.bluejacketdairy.com/cheeseandmilk.jpg[/reflect]
;)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Steve Mason Johnson's Diary
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 05:36:08 AM »
// Oh no... My dairy has always been written on milk and cheese. silly me//

Credit goes to jackal

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 12:51:01 PM »
Nice, 'Diary'. It's going pretty good. I'll stay tuned for more :)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 06:23:03 AM »

//this char has been moved to CCA and the diary is burned//

Credit goes to jackal

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 10:06:30 AM »

//this char has been moved to CCA and the diary is burned//

I know, but why not do CCA logs? :P

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 02:52:10 PM »
// I have already got that idea, but I'm too tired to write everyday.// locked

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal