Author Topic: Steve Mason Johnson's Dairy  (Read 5104 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Steve Mason Johnson's Dairy
« on: June 09, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »
Day 1

Dear Dairy. Today I got moved from city 18 to city 45 where I first walked into the shop to get supplied with a RD and a backpack. After a couple of hours I begun to starve. Lucky the Rations just came out a few minutes after. I took up to my apartment with another person... I can't remember his name... Anyway. After I finished the cooking and sat down with the other person we began to eat. Suddenly a combine knocked at our door. I opened it up and saw combine armed with a shotgun, First he said he was going to check the room for contraband. I thought it was fine and took him inside. after the searching he saw our table with food and water. that son of a bitch pushed everything down from the table. Man... I was mad. after he left I saw there was a bit water back in the tea pot and told it to my friends, the problem was the combine was still outside and heard it. He came back inside asked he could get the last water... Of course I let the combine take the last water from the tea pot. He was armed with a shotgun and I couldn't do anything to avoid it. After he was done drinking he threw the pot at me. said it was an accident. huh what an asshole. He saw my time which was the last thing I had left from my dad. He took it and asked where I got this from. I said I got it from my dad. the combine looked at it and after threw the clock at the wall... then he left again... That time I locked the door with my keys. That was the stupidest thing I could do. The bloody fool fired one shot off... and then I didn't have any door left. the CP laughed and walked away.

/ooc Many mistakes but was too lazy to fix them all drep /ooc
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:25:30 PM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Steve Mason Johnson's Dairy
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 01:23:08 PM »
Day 65

Finally! I found my book.

I don't know where I should start. I have been moved to many cities now. I have met friends and enemy's.
I hope something will happen today at the city but in the past more and more citizens have dispersed in the blue. Can it be the civil protection or a crack in the security to the outland?! Some of my friends told me they couldn't take it any more in the cities, I hope they not have escaped.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 03:13:17 AM »
Day 72

Dear Diary. I had been moved to city 8 and then back again after ten days. I don't know what happen and why I got moved back. Most of the people told me I was lucky to get back to city 18. I hope what they are saying is right

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 08:08:33 AM »
Day 75

Dear Diary. I don't know why I'm getting moved from city to city. I got moved the past days to a new place called City11. It haven't much to offer. A main street with slums behind it. I was also told there was a sewers canal but it's forbidden to go there.

Today I also got my first Loyal point. I got it from a scary officer... I don't like the vocoder voice or the mask they are carrying. He said that he want his shoe shined and I, who are loyal to the Universal Union, follow his order. Many looked at me as shined the officers shoes. I had a felling they were looking at me as a traitor. I can't see why people is against the Universal Union. They give us protection, they give us food, they even give us a shelter. I don't really know what is going to happen to me if I get caught by rebels. The worst thing I could think of is that I'm going to die a very painful death. Good I always carry my Request divides.....Oh I need to stop now. The JW has started. I wont insult the Civil protection if I come too late.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 08:45:35 PM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 05:36:51 PM »
Day 76

Dear Diary

It's amassing how my life is going. I manage to get three more loyalist points added to my status for giving information to the civil protection team. just one more point and I will be seen as a loyal person from the UU.

Today something happen. As I was done shine a pair of dirty shoes from some citizen a 04 officer came next to me. He only said from his vocoder voice "You citizen, Shine my shoes!" He was different from all other 04's I know...this 04 was more like... scary and cold. I really got scared as I saw his face. his eye glasses from his mask was like looking inside a very dark cave where strange and scary noises came from. it makes one's flesh creep. I tried to concentrate only my goal. Shine the officers shoes and forget about his voice and outfit. It was hard, I shanked over my whole body and was unable to shine the officers shoes. the officer could feel the fear from me. "Citizen! Stop shaking or you will colour my uniform from this grows stuff!" I tried to relax as I know if I didn't stop... I will be in pain. As I was done the officer stood up and look at the results.He took a 500 token bill and reach it to me. I could not understand why the officer would give me so many tokens. I refused the first time to take them but then got order to take it. The only thing I did was node and took the 500 bill token. Strange how officers can be.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 09:34:12 AM »
Day 77

Dear Diary

Something odd happen today. I saw a man wearing a normal citizen suit. Claimed to be a man named Gordon Freeman and the only hope for freedom of humanity. Five minuets after he was arrested by the civil protection unit and moved into the nexus... I never saw the man again. How would it be possible for ONE! man to win over the whole combine world... some citizens never learn.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:03:20 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 01:36:08 AM »
// I believe that stuff involving derps who think they are Gordon Freeman is usually voided.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 02:12:44 AM »
// I believe that stuff involving derps who think they are Gordon Freeman is usually voided.

Out of Character for OOC:
I know, I just want to tell the world that Gordon Freeman is now dead and there is no hero to save the humanity /
Out of Character for OOC:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:04:26 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 02:59:09 AM »
Day 78

Dear Diary

I manage to get me 5. loyalist point today. I will tell you how it happened.

As I normally stood there, near my almost Broken shoe polish equipment. A 03 officer came to me with blood on his right boot, I believe it was 398. I didn't know how he could get dirt on the only one of them. "Citizen! Do you Shine shoes here? The vocoder voice made me nervous I only node to the officer, scared to say something stupid as I already was tried and cold. I showed where he should sit, but he refused. "I more prefer to stand up. I nods again and started to polish the boot. I Didn't sat a word as I shined the boot for the officer, Citizens, who was around me, was looking as I polish the officers shoes. I noticed them and said "Should you not doing something else than looking at me shine this officer shoes? The officer took his boot away from the red plastic crate. Isolate! All the citizens sighed. and went to their routine. As I was done shined the officers shoes he took a look at his boot to see I made a good result. "Good work citizen....Apply I heard his vocoder voice, stood up and took my wallet which contained all my tokens and CID plastic card. I read my name and the five numbers. the officer took his Datapad and started to type my information in. Don't Move! I started to be scared. Had I done something wrong? have someone used my data? What could it be? "You stay right here till I come back. Do you understand? I nod to the officer afraid he would call for backup. He went to the nexus and a couple of minutes he came back lucky without backup. He gave me a strange kind of green cloth. Here, Take it on. I took the cloth looked at it and fold it out. I was a Loyalist-band. The thing I always wanted! "You have five loyalist points and deserve this, take it on pride. I took it on my right arm and gave the officer a little smile, still I was nervous that something could went wrong. "Thank you, officer. The officer nods and went back to the nexus.

[ooc These lines have been deleted because I wouldn't make a medical char out of this person, Will maybe make a new one who got the skills for it]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:13:56 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 02:33:56 AM »

Day 79

Dear Diary

I got my businesses permit this day. I was hard to go through it as it wasn't updated on my CID. Now I don't have to work outside when it's cold. I have my own little shop, even my own little radio which play the same music over and over again. I also got a employee today, his name is Alexi who also carrying a loyalist armband as me. Good to see people who respect the U.U.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 03:45:21 AM »

flashlight, Breen's regular water, Breen's smooth water, more paper to flyers and notes (out of it). REMEMBER TO PAY THE TAX FOR TODAY!

day 83

Dear diary

Sorry I have to write couple of things down as I ran out of paper. I need to buy new supplies to the store...Anyway.

It's have been 4 days shines I open my store. It have been a success for my economy as I open the store. Tokens rolling in, enough so I can pay the taxes and pay my employees. Still I have to come across the civil protections raid who need to check my status and supplies 24/7. Yes, it's annoying but I just need to get over it. they do their job and I respect that as they give us these benefits we get as loyalists. I got a letter from one of my friends today. She said she would be revoked to city 11.. her name is Lela Praise I know her from the collage long time ago... she told me that she have study medicine since she started on the university. She is around 29 years old and have a dream to work on her medical experience in CWU. I heard they could make a application  without loyalist status... I will tell her that when she arrived...
[Someone knocks on the door] It's Her! I will stop here...

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:12:35 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 09:15:32 AM »

flashlight, Breen's regular water, Breen's smooth water, more paper to flyers and notes (out of it). REMEMBER TO PAY THE TAX FOR TODAY!

day 83

Dear diary

Sorry I have to write couple of things down as I ran out of paper. I need to buy new supplies to the store...Anyway.

It's have been 4 days shines I open my store. It have been a success for my economy as I open the store. Tokens rolling in, enough so I can pay the taxes and pay my employees. Still I have to come across the civil protections raid who need to check my status and supplies 24/7. Yes, it's annoying but I just need to get over it. they do their job and I respect that as they give us these benefits we get as loyalists. I got a letter from one of my friends today. She said she would be revoked to city 11.. her name is Lela Praise I know her from the collage long time ago... she told me that she have study medicine since she started on the university. She is around 24 years old and have a dream to work on her medical experience in CWU. I heard they could make a application  without loyalist status... I will tell her that when she arrived...
// What tax?
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 10:00:21 AM »

day 83

Dear diary

It's have been 4 days shines I open my store. It have been a success for my economy as I open the store. Tokens rolling in, enough so I can pay the taxes and pay my employees. Still I have to come across the civil protections raid who need to check my status and supplies 24/7. Yes, it's annoying but I just need to get over it. they do their job and I respect that as they give us these benefits we get as loyalists. I got a letter from one of my friends today. She said she would be revoked to city 11.. her name is Lela Praise I know her from the collage long time ago... she told me that she have study medicine since she started on the university. She is around 24 years old and have a dream to work on her medical experience in CWU. I heard they could make a application  without loyalist status... I will tell her that when she arrived...
// What tax?
// The tax then you buy a door...AKA RP. and add a bit more spicy in it

Credit goes to jackal

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 11:52:30 PM »
// That's actually a good IC reason. Nice job
o7

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 08:00:56 AM »

Day 84

Dear Diary

Today I couldn't open my shop because of a gas leak by the main street. All of us were forced to move to the slums till they have fixed the leak. Some citizens refused to stay because they thought the Civil protection lied to them and went to the sewers entrance. a couple of minutes later they civil protection noticed it and moved a couple of 03 and a EpU commander went down and started to shot the citizens, the scream and shots gave echo in the sewers. They moved up to the entrance where the citizen went and started to yell if anyone else use this path the ration will be revoked. I sighed of that information and walked away from the door... Why can't we cooperate with the civil protection team... somebody always going to ruin the day for us loyal citizens... Oh I hear Lela praise at the door... I wonder if she got the application accepted...

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal