Author Topic: <::||JURY-RCT.999 Private log file||::>  (Read 6815 times)

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||JURY-RCT.999 Private log file||::>
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 01:25:33 AM »
Spouting random insults like ZEALOT is full of elitism is unhealthy. I couldn't disagree more. Name specific examples, not here but in another complaint forum against ZEALOT. I'm sure any of your concerns would be addressed.

And, why would we want to risk a Unit spilling something that he otherwise shouldn't of said on his personal log when it can be viewed by all of HC? ZEALOT would rather not know his personal feelings then allow all of HC to know of ZEALOT operations.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2012, 09:58:08 AM »
Yes, because those fully brainwashed and subjugated, long serving units are very untrustworthy. I mean - It's not as if they have kill devices inside of them, have operated covertly before, or have never comitted harm against the Union.

The units. ZEALOT's very nature. The whole 'Herp derp, I'm ZEALOT so I can boss units around' mentality.
We removed rewards for elitism - This is far worse.

Anyways, good logs 'n all, Sheo. I'll be following your journal as much I did these :p
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2012, 04:41:11 PM »
Globey, make a separate forum with specific examples. Because I sure as hell don't act the way you just described nor do I take kindly to those assumptions.

And I didn't even get that first part.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2012, 04:52:12 PM »
Paper. Typing. No difference.
And yes, the entire IC rational of the CCA letting units use Union resources for thir journls IS snooping.
This whole ZEALOT elitism thing needs to stop. I'm getting fed up with it, and I'm sure not the only one. Being in ZEALOT does not make you special. Next time I see a ZEALOT unit being elitist, may bethe time that I snap.
I've also experienced and seen ZEALOT elitism myself on more than one occassion. It's like ZEALOT units think they're like 007 when they join. ZEALOT isn't a "Spec Ops" division like you guys think. You deal with intel, not Spec Ops or Black Ops. There's nothing that makes you higher or better than any other unit.

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2012, 05:02:02 PM »
Coming from someone who isn't in ZEALOT.

I won't respond here anymore, if this concerns you, make a thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal