Author Topic: <::||JURY-RCT.999 Private log file||::>  (Read 6814 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: <::||JURY-RCT.999 Private log file||::>
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 08:24:04 PM »
 // I like reading some of your entries, brings out quite the emotion and what not. Keep up the good work on this.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »
// First time ever getting posts similar to reviews on a piece of literature I've written :') Love you guys. And I'll take the time to write an auth app later. If there's mixed views on the subject, then I'm going to try to appease both views on the topic. In the meantime I will continue my daily training as per usual for 999.

UNIT: 999
DIVISION: JURY
CLEARANCE: 05

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Well... I'm writing this latest log entry from the medbay. This all seems so... Fucked up. First of all - After receiving the last training required of an 05 to be eligible for promotion, I met a conscript in the detainment block. 208 happened upon me and explained everything about why there was a moldish colored alien in detainment. He was nice. He seemed scared of me, but nice. Now this second vortigaunt - Something seemed just plain... Off, about her, from the very beginning. She didn't seem to fond of me, or the other units. I tried my best to ignore that though and be friendly to her and I come in from patrolling and she's literally bashing 036's head in with a metal ball. He's then lying half-conscious on the floor, the vort didn't even seem to care that I had my pistol pointed at her, because she threw that damn ball and fractured one of my ribs. 036 kept trying to fight it, and the vort broke both of his legs, slashed him open badly. I retrieved my pistol from the floor from where I'd dropped it and she disarmed me yet again, and slashed 036's face open, and dragged me through the nexus, using my biosignal to automatically open the doors before she just ran off, leaving me coughing and trying to breath with my busted rib.

Overall - Pretty embarrassing. Before she disarmed me though I managed to take a shot and skim the side of her knee with a bullet... I don't know if it slowed her down any though. I was in the medbay though and made a joke about sitting in a bed in the 'shame corner' because I got the shit kicked out of me by a conscript, but he laughed it off and said that no 05 should have to stop a vortigaunt... Still not convinced though. If I would have been aiming straighter, maybe put in a little bit more practice this morning at the range, I could have disabled the conscript and it would have never escaped.. What was that 050 said about shooting the 647E? If I shot him and he died, it wasn't my fault, but If I didn't shoot him and he hurt another unit, it was my fault.

Same applies here, doesn't it? It's my fault that 036 nearly got killed, because I failed to disable or kill that vortigaunt. 05 or not... It was my duty, and responsibility to bring her down. I should have shot her the moment I came into the room and saw her beating 036, but I didn't. I hesitated and tried to reason with her, and nearly got both me and 036 killed...

I'm going to rest now... The SHIELD Units tell me that they'll do a checkup tommorrow and make sure the fracture is mending properly, and if it is, I'll be allowed to resume normal duties... I don't think it'd be smart to jump into vigorous hand to hand training tomorrow though..
 I'll skip that one, and just do firearms training.

Not sure how to end this log. Also almost got my head blown off by an OTA unit for just asking her if she wanted coffee. I guess she really didn't want any coffee. Annndd apparently 270 doesn't like me either. Well, actually I think she's rough on me because she's an Officer and all - she seemed nice enough to not even be mad at me for patrolling without verdicts, and restocked mine for me so that I could do my duties and not have to worry about it. I don't know if I could call her my friend. I mean, I want to call her my friend, but I don't think she'd enjoy that very much.

Going to go back to bed. Maybe ask a VICE Unit if he can come in here and show me how to disassemble my pistol so that I can clean it, since I have nothing better to do.||::>

Saving File As: UNIT 999 LOGFILE 10
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 999
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 10:09:42 PM »
// You don't make auth apps for something regarding the CCA. And best way to get 270 to like you is be a sexy beast like 03109, hurr
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 10:58:39 AM »
// 3 characters named in one log... Impressive.
Well much happened that day, but I enjoyed your rp and were glad you actually did p2l and allowed me (together with 036) to flee.
Beside, great logs, I actually enjoy to read this.
Good tip: Don't take Killmeplz's tip.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 11:19:18 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Today, has been one of the best days of my life. I'll start out with the best part first: The Commander I knew before I became A unit, the one who used dual pistols, I talked to him, and asked him if he could teach me, and he told me that he didn't know if he could, considering he had to be authorized specially by the SeC for it... Well, I talked to the new SeC today and he authorized me. I've got a pistol on each hip now, and it feels... Just right. It feels like I'm on top of the world.

Shooting them's a different story. It's hard so far, to get used to, but I'm hoping what the Commander teaches me will help me learn the technique faster. So far I can't really achieve any sort of respectable group even 10 feet away using them both... But hell, the more verdicts I put down range, the better I'll get, so I'm going to keep shooting until I'm the Jesse James of the CCA, haha.

And err... I might have to start censoring my logs... It's strange, but today a ZEALOT 01 came up to me, I'm going to call him James in here because I don't think I can specify his digits. Censorship and all that. Anyways... James requested me, by digits to appear at the D2 HAP... I followed him for awhile, and some strange things happened, a guy ended up being shot in the foot, and by the end of it all, I was told not to repeat anything that I saw to anyone... So what the fuck just happened? Is he screening me to see how I'll react for future ZEALOT recruitment? Or did he just want me to tag along to see if I'd bend or break like a fresh recruit? It's confusing, but if I'm trusted with something like this when no other 05 I know is, then it HAS to be a good thing.

Err, let's see, what else... Getting better at breaching and clearing... Though I think that'll take on a whole new level if I can learn to engage 2 targets at once with my pistols. 702 joked about me naming them.

Maybe I should? What are some good gun names...

Ebony and Ivory? Destiny and Fate? Death and Decay? The last one sounds kinda grim, but intimidating. I might think about that one for awhile.

Overall, todays been a good day.||::>

Saving File As: UNIT 999 LOGFILE 11
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 999
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:48:22 AM by Sheo »

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2012, 03:11:05 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Truth and Justice. I've decided to name my twin pistols Truth and Justice. In my left hand I'll wield the power of truth, with it's encompassing knowledge and wisdom, and in my right hand I'll deliver fiery righteous justice to those who would harm others for their own benefit. Or at least, in my mind that's what it'll represent. To anyone staring down either of my barrels I think they'll be too preoccupied with shitting their pants to care what I've named them, haha.

I should be well enough tomorrow to resume hand to hand training, which is awesome... But there's one thing I'm marking down in my logs. I've never wanted to kill anyone before. I mean, I may have said something like I did, but never have I felt the burning desire to end someone else's life.

David Kunth, and
Dwight Rusalin(?)

Both of them fucking rapists, and Kunth also nearly murdered his victims. I want them to be the first tallies under my pistols. I hate them with all of my heart, and will truly be disappointed if I'm not the one to pull the trigger... Just the image of that woman lying in a pool of her own blood... Defiled, with that fucking smug note pinned to the wall makes me numb with rage.

They don't deserve to live. They don't deserve to draw another breath.

David Kunth,
Dwight,
David Kunth,
Dwight...||::>

Saving File As: UNIT 999 LOGFILE 12
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 999
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 03:04:16 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Dwight's dead. I was the one to pull the trigger... I got what I wanted, but it doesn't feel like I expected it to. I expected to feel... Satisfied, content to remove that bastard from society so that he could never claim another victim. But instead, I feel empty... Not an ounce of joy or satisfaction, but nothing at all. Maybe things will be different when I kill that bastard Kunth. One down, one to go and the hunt will be over...

But there will always be more, won't there? If this is the path I'm taking, I'm always going to be hunting them. ||::>

Saving File As: UNIT 999 LOGFILE 13
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 999
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 04:57:24 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| "...The mastery of this art trains a unit to cause maximum damage to the maximum amount of targets as quickly as possible while keeping him clear of statistically traditional lines of fire. Through the rote mastery of this art your firing efficiency will rise no less than 120%, the difference of a 63% increase in lethal proficiency makes the master of this art, an adversary not to be taken lightly..."

Those are Commander 43500's words. I stepped into his world this morning when he started training me personally. I just saw the surface when I saw him use two pistols... It turns out it's the tip of the iceburg. It's a whole damn martial art dedicated to killing or incapacitating as many targets as possible using each handgun to create a 'killzone' in order to engage multiple targets simultaneously. He said that normally only augmented units had the speed and ability to fully master it, and that he started his training in it as an EpU. I'm starting my training as an 05... What does that mean? First the ZEALOT thing, then I made friends with the SeC, and now I'm being trained in a martial art that specializes in firearms... All this, and I can't even manage to get promoted to 04? I must be the single most over-trained 05 in existence through out all of the cities. Honestly.

Ehh... Also the Commander told me that I wasn't to use my second handgun until I have a mastery of the art. Which is entirely disappointing. But, I suppose I'll have to show discipline, and obey him or else he probably won't teach me... Lame. Lame lame lame lame lame, lame. It isn't the end of the world though. I'll just have to work extra hard on mastering it. Pft. Easier said than done really. I'm going to have to do a shit load of PT this week to be fast enough to preform each stance without waivering. Practicing without pistols so that when I have a pistol and I execute a technique it's second nature. How brilliant. Still. Maybe I'll sneak into the firing range sometimes and practice with live ammunition on some paper targets when no ones around.

So far he's taught me a technique to sweep 180 degrees with both pistols. I'm supposed to practice the drill until I can do it quickly and without losing balance, and work on my PT a whole lot.

I hope this martial art covers hand to hand combat situations with the pistols as well, so I can rub it in 899's face. He said he thinks it's a parlor trick, but I've seen the commander in action before. Three plus citizens attacking him and only one escaped, pretty sure that one was shot in the leg though. Wonder what Commander 43500 would think if he knew 899 doubted his abilities? Haha, I don't want to find out really. I'll blow his mind by the time I'm an 01. 01's can get augmentations, right? Or is it OfC's?

Speed augmentations, I really want them.||::>

Saving File As: UNIT 999 LOGFILE 14
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 999
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2012, 11:56:35 AM »
CLEARANCE: 04

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Well, I'm an 04 now. Promotions feel good, and having that sweet MP7A1 on my back feels even better. Not all is fun and games though. It's starting to seem like I'm taking a serious debilitating injury every other day. I was giving this pretty little new german girl a tour around District 1, and, as nothing new there were tons of sheep crowding around me by the time I reached the D2 hap. I was about to play my favorite game where I shoot the cobble stone right next to their feet and make them all scatter, but out of the corner of my eye I see pulse rounds ripping through the air, and a 505 running full speed towards me with the Commander 73800 shooting at him. I went to draw out 'Justice' to stop that little bastard in his tracks, but he zipped past me and all of a sudden I feel this sharp flash of pain straight through my body.

I didn't believe it at first, everything was hazy as shit, I dragged myself back up against the building behind me, and I look down and there's this damn hole, straight in my gut that has a bit of damn smoke rising from it. I called for assistance immediately, everything was blurry, the citizens were freaking the hell out and all of a sudden, 899, that smug bastard appears to save my ass again, Hahaha. Glad I have friends. He drugged me up on something and I didn't really feel so shitty anymore, they dragged me into the medical bay, and when I woke up, it was like nothing had ever happened.. Except I was a bit sore, and drowsy, because they took my liver out and replaced it with a new one. Had to get a blood transfusion and they found out my bloodtype was O+.

So NOW they're started a damn blood bank out of me apparently. I hate needles. I ended up getting out of there and finding the german girl again, continued the tour like nothing happened. Totally didn't get my guts blown out with an OSPIR, I was out of there within a few hours, hahaha. She must think I'm some kind of super soldier now. Which, I don't really mind.

One thing that sort of bothered me... The Commander 73800, he didn't even stop to see if I was okay. He didn't even CARE that I was sitting on the side of the road with my stomach contents rearranged because of him. Not an ounce of concern. Just ran straight past me. Guess the moment I get to thinking I'm some sort of special, life'll change perspective on that REAL fast. ||::>

Saving File As: UNIT 999 LOGFILE 15
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 999
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2012, 12:24:01 AM »
DIVISION: ZEALOT
CLEARANCE: 04

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| This is my final logfile. Got hit with a grenade today, and I'm on a trial period for ZEALOT recruitment. It seems like it's the Spec Ops of the CCA, so I'm excited. Not going to keep logs though anymore. Seems like they just waste a lot of time is all. ||::>

Saving File As: UNIT 999 FINAL LOG
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 999
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2012, 12:42:39 AM »
//nooo, keep updating these lawgs ):
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2012, 12:43:43 AM »
// New Logs buddy, He just made up an 'excuse' because ZEALOT told him that he had to write them on pen and paper x3

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=14852.0
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 12:47:49 AM by Sheo »

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2012, 12:48:05 AM »
Lol, if anything computerized logs are even more important in ZEALOT, to perform regular evaluations of a unit's loyalty. Sounds like a silly system, to me.
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2012, 12:52:46 AM »
This isn't about spying on a Unit. This is about him expressing himself and letting his emotions out on paper so he doesn't mess up later due to a fogged up head.

We have other means to test the loyalty of a Unit.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2012, 01:11:50 AM »
Paper. Typing. No difference.
And yes, the entire IC rational of the CCA letting units use Union resources for thir journls IS snooping.
This whole ZEALOT elitism thing needs to stop. I'm getting fed up with it, and I'm sure not the only one. Being in ZEALOT does not make you special. Next time I see a ZEALOT unit being elitist, may bethe time that I snap.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal