Author Topic: Resistance?  (Read 2181 times)

Resistance?
« on: August 23, 2012, 10:36:11 PM »
Hi, Im very new to these servers and roleplaying in general. In other servers I've played you can join the Resistance faction. Is that an option at Catalyst, too? (For C45 as well?)

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Resistance?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:03:56 AM »
 If you are talking about the Resistance with weaponry and kevlar vests then I cannot say there is any official kinds. There used to be some earlier but they went down due to some reasons IC'ly. There are some unofficial resistance groups that are actually low on resources and must get there own resources.

Offline Keyhen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 11:27:34 AM »
There are also no real resistance groups in C45, as most of the groups are usually minges.

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 02:45:36 PM »
If you are talking about the Resistance with weaponry and kevlar vests then I cannot say there is any official kinds. There used to be some earlier but they went down due to some reasons IC'ly. There are some unofficial resistance groups that are actually low on resources and must get there own resources.
I believe they /did/ give a reason why there is no longer a Resistance in the city server. It was either the IC involvement you said where they possibly all died, or the OOC. I think they said something about how the city favors the CCA more too.
Matther 'Shadow' McDermit
Outlands, Alive; helping refugees and giving out supplies.

Walton Pier
Publicly shot and killed after being forced to jump off the Nexus from having too much contrabands

Matt Pir
City 45, Alive; protesting the Combine.

Megan Jills
City 45, Alive; grows tired of Combine rule

Walker Moep
City 45, Loyalist; Helping the UU clean

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 05:55:39 PM »
Good Resistance groups in the city are usually short lived, as the CCA quickly learn about it due to loyalists wanting a few points reporting em' all the moment the form. Aside from that, the Outlands has a very scattered form of Resistance per say. People generally form small groups and keep to themselves, trading with eachother and the like every now and then. The only time they really come together is when Overwatch comes in to do a sweep or raid of the pass. But, there are a few groups I believe still around that are friendly with the general populace, and I guess you could consider them Resistance groups kind of. You find out about this stuff ICly, though. Hope that clears some stuff up for you.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal