Author Topic: Body groups.  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Body groups.
« on: November 11, 2013, 01:02:34 AM »
Had this idea a few months ago and never posted it. 

HAve a way where you can buy "parts" or in other words, body group settings on the TDM/SGM models.  Such as skirts, wings and tires.  Also, make it some how that when you get these it does something to handly/speed or something, depending on what you get.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Body groups.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 02:58:20 AM »
This would be great. I don't know if it's entirely possible unless TDM includes such models in their pack? Anyways, yea this would be great as everyone can have their own style according to their tastes.
ok

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 02:59:30 AM »
Already being planned. Waffle specifically wanted it hence why whe're not getting rid of TDM cars.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 03:17:03 PM »
This would be great. I don't know if it's entirely possible unless TDM includes such models in their pack? Anyways, yea this would be great as everyone can have their own style according to their tastes.
The do have them.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 11:44:07 PM »
Pretty much confirmed, I just need to have a look at how I can get a full reliable list of the bodygroups a certain entity has.

(will try ent:getBodyGroups())

If this works, I will then need to do some editing of the saving so that it keeps all our modifications.

ETA. 2 Weeks (Got a ton of other stuff to do before it)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 06:55:21 AM »
Pretty much confirmed, I just need to have a look at how I can get a full reliable list of the bodygroups a certain entity has.

If this works, I will then need to do some editing of the saving so that it keeps all our modifications.

Ent:GetBodygroupCount()

Anyway, this sounds like a very cool idea. Can't wait to see it.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 04:41:18 PM »
And the funniest thing about this... I suggested it about... 4 months ago... LOL  Well, in another thread and it got buried.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 06:10:36 PM »
And the funniest thing about this... I suggested it about... 4 months ago... LOL  Well, in another thread and it got buried.
We have a new dev now who actually is interested in trying to do shit, regardless the nature.

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 07:41:38 PM »

Got it working with Ent:GetBodyGroups()

That function lists all of the body groups an ent has, which makes it super easy to setup!
Managed to quickly russtle up a tool in 10 minutes which works perfectly :D

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 09:11:19 PM »

Got it working with Ent:GetBodyGroups()

That function lists all of the body groups an ent has, which makes it super easy to setup!
Managed to quickly russtle up a tool in 10 minutes which works perfectly :D
I should have added more to this post but, is there anyway we could have a color system and a set skin system, like the gloss or MATT thing?  The color should work like the tool, but in the car upgrade menu.  I've seen this done on PERP so I bet it can be done on here.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 12:57:31 AM »
The cars have 2 skins, 1 gloss one matt? I'm sure it can be added to the modification menu to change your paint style.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2013, 08:41:52 PM »
The cars have 2 skins, 1 gloss one matt? I'm sure it can be added to the modification menu to change your paint style.
The gloss, there are alteast 4 skins, they have candy glow on them, so you can set it to strait black and set the skin to red tint and the sun will make it have a slight gleem of gloss red.

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2013, 05:49:39 PM »
The gloss, there are alteast 4 skins, they have candy glow on them, so you can set it to strait black and set the skin to red tint and the sun will make it have a slight gleem of gloss red.

Never knew that one, i'll work on it tonight.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal