Author Topic: Boat thing  (Read 3868 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Boat thing
« on: June 02, 2013, 12:57:26 AM »
So, add a paddle boat or row boat you can use on the lake, would be nice to rent out for paddle boat thing, use the half life row boat model maybe.  Would be rather nice for rp.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Boat thing
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 10:43:55 AM »
So, add a paddle boat or row boat you can use on the lake, would be nice to rent out for paddle boat thing, use the half life row boat model maybe.  Would be rather nice for rp.
Agreed! :) and 1. you could hide dead bodies in the lake ^^ and 2. you could fish from it.

I'd like to see it, but i dunno how it should sail in the water?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 01:24:06 PM »
Make it so you can make good money off fishing if you're in the boat out in the lake. That way people will be more tempted to get fishing, buy a boat, and do the non-criminal way of moneymaking.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 02:02:52 PM »
Make it so you can make good money off fishing if you're in the boat out in the lake. That way people will be more tempted to get fishing, buy a boat, and do the non-criminal way of moneymaking.
Yeah, make it to where you can mount your fishing rod on the boat and idle and fish from the boat or something.

Offline [JSRF] Beat

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 09:41:27 PM »
This is a really nice idea. The lake houses would be rented out way more, and the mayor could just chill and fish.
I lift.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »
Yeah, make it to where you can mount your fishing rod on the boat and idle and fish from the boat or something.
I actually really like the sounds of this. Would be pretty peaceful and the lake houses would be bought out more.
[/quote] I run a business called The Lake House Suites, is a community center with games and such, it is really fun.

Offline Akise-Kun

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 08:26:31 AM »
Have a little radio on the side you can turn on, oh how I laugh at imagining this.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 11:39:00 AM »
Have a little radio on the side you can turn on, oh how I laugh at imagining this.
You'd be able to just buy a radio from BP and drop it in the boat.

This would be really fun. I'd definitely do it a lot.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »

Make it like the fishing hook would work on it, it latches down and you press f1 while in the boat.  Kind of like a car but it does not.  It would be cool if this would have to spawn from an npc from the city, then you would have to take a truck and drive it there.  Or we could just keep it crafting. Idk.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 03:49:57 PM »
Actually, crafting it sounds awesome. Maybe even add different types of boats(If we can find models) that are small enough for the little lake. Like 3 different boats, and when you catch a fish it gets added to the tank, and the better the boat the more fish it can hold. Then you have to put fish in a cooler or something.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 04:35:50 PM »
Actually, crafting it sounds awesome. Maybe even add different types of boats(If we can find models) that are small enough for the little lake. Like 3 different boats, and when you catch a fish it gets added to the tank, and the better the boat the more fish it can hold. Then you have to put fish in a cooler or something.
There are three I am thinking of now, hl2 wooden prop boats, there are a lot of them.

Offline Akise-Kun

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 05:06:56 PM »

The only thing you'd have to worry about is the models glitching into each other then flying across the map killing someone

Offline [JSRF] Beat

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 11:07:05 PM »

The only thing you'd have to worry about is the models glitching into each other then flying across the map killing someone
What thats a BAD thing?
I lift.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 11:25:35 PM »

What thats a BAD thing?
*sarcastic tone*  No... no... not at all.

Offline Prevail

• A7X.
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 11:42:25 PM »
+ Support.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal