Author Topic: Bodybags for Paramedics  (Read 3799 times)

Offline CRG-|Slimchipz

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bodybags for Paramedics
« on: June 01, 2013, 11:54:01 PM »
When  I'm mostly healing people in accidents or cleaning up in a hostage situation theirs always dead bodies around. so what I want for the paramedics is like a body bag so I can clean up the mess or crime seen instead of  bodies  just sitting their and slowly decomposing. some noobs maybe flailing the body around and I think this will be a good add for the items for the paramedic job.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 12:37:57 AM by Slimchipz??¢ »

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bodybags for Paramedics
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 10:46:14 AM »
When  I'm mostly healing people in accidents or cleaning up in a hostage situation theirs always dead bodies around. so what I want for the paramedics is like a body bag so I can clean up the mess or crime seen instead of  bodies  just sitting their and slowly decomposing. some noobs maybe flailing the body around and I think this will be a good add for the items for the paramedic job.
They need to be able to remove blood aswell. I hate it when i buy a house and it's a bloodbath :s

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 01:13:40 PM »
They need to be able to remove blood aswell. I hate it when i buy a house and it's a bloodbath :s

pretty sure thats not possible. as for the body bag, maybe.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »
Local Decal Removal. Its possible. Not sure if it can be coded to only do blood only though. Either way both body removal and blood removal would be awesome.

Offline [JSRF] Beat

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 09:54:14 PM »
Would be nice for a side-job for EMS, They could load the bodies into their ambulance (Drag the body until it touches the ambulance and it is stored) then they drive to the hospital to an NPC behind it and press a key to unload the bodies they have, drag em to the NPC and talk to him/her and get an amount paid for each body to show that the paramedic is doing their job (Or trying atleast)
We could do, say, 100-150$ a body? you dont get that many...
I lift.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 03:55:27 AM »
Would be nice for a side-job for EMS, They could load the bodies into their ambulance (Drag the body until it touches the ambulance and it is stored) then they drive to the hospital to an NPC behind it and press a key to unload the bodies they have, drag em to the NPC and talk to him/her and get an amount paid for each body to show that the paramedic is doing their job (Or trying atleast)
We could do, say, 100-150$ a body? you dont get that many...
If people were paid to bring in corpses, they would all drive around to find dead people, and fight over a body.. If they even should be paid i would say a maximum of 75$

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 08:00:55 AM »
I plan on adding body bags in the near future.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »
I want to revive this topic as it has basically been accepted but this was before OCRP died.  This would be an amazing idea and I fully support it.  It would add the ability for EMS to remove blood and bodies which will make everything much nicer and still give them a reason to go to a place where someone died after the death timer has expired.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 01:43:13 PM »
Who would we give it to though? Paramedics need to focus on patient care (or in the case on OCRP, HEALZ n SHOKZ) so would it be better to give them to cops? Or maybe a whole new coroner job that removes bodies and blood?

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »
Or maybe a whole new coroner job that removes bodies and blood?
This. Better than paramedics getting body bags, IRL the coroners do this anyway.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 03:12:31 PM »
Or maybe a whole new coroner job that removes bodies and blood?
This. Better than paramedics getting body bags, IRL the coroners do this anyway.
Not always. We do body transport (just hardly ever)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 03:37:32 PM »
maybe give the medics a weapon that when mouse clicked on a body, starts a 5-10 second channeling effect and when it is completed, the body is removed

dont think we need an entirely new job just to remove bodies

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 04:08:16 PM »
maybe give the medics a weapon that when mouse clicked on a body, starts a 5-10 second channeling effect and when it is completed, the body is removed

dont think we need an entirely new job just to remove bodies
This would be best imo. Maybe add a 5$ income from removing the bodies, this will encourage players to do it instead of leaving them around.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 04:16:33 PM »
EMS get called to dead bodies IRL along with the coroner anyway. I guess that would work.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 04:59:55 PM »
I know that it would be the coroners job to get dead bodies but is it really worth the time to code in a new job that players will quit as soon as there is no more bodies?  Its the same reason a lot of people don't do EMS or fire until things get REALLY bad.  They do not like sitting around and doing passive RP.  I myself along with Kjun and Statua were (are?) in an org called Station 9 which was a serious RP EMS org and we were primarily the only ones that actually stayed as fire and paramedic because we would passive RP together.

I'm still in the org afaik-KJUN
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 05:01:31 PM by KJUN »
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal