Author Topic: Add a top hits station  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Add a top hits station
« on: May 24, 2013, 03:07:47 PM »
(Seemingly) Simple suggestion. Just the top hits of the week or something.. while I enjoy the best of Metallica, I can't always listen to it. Sometimes you need a bit of modern pop in your life.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Add a top hits station
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 09:36:50 AM »
(Seemingly) Simple suggestion. Just the top hits of the week or something.. while I enjoy the best of Metallica, I can't always listen to it. Sometimes you need a bit of modern pop in your life.
It is Mmmaaattt who runs the CGFM therefore this suggestion should -imo- be here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=251.0 instead :)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 10:14:03 AM »
It is Mmmaaattt who runs the CGFM therefore this suggestion should -imo- be here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=251.0 instead :)

No. He's suggesting a new radio station for ocrp2, like we used to have one called "The Hits".

I already told you this in Steam, Fishy. You need to get a direct broadcast link before suggesting a station.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »
I'm not too good with modern music, but find a station you like from http://www.shoutcast.com/ and tell me which one.

I'll get the direct link for Crap-Head.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 06:48:39 PM »
http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-station.pls?id=656213  ( RADIOUP.COM - THE HITLIST - #1 FOR ALL HIT MUSIC )

Seems like your standard top hits station. I had a listen and seems like the current stuff, so this would work.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 06:55:50 AM »
Will do for next update

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 12:07:40 PM »
You seem to have added the wrong station.

Here's what I heard when tuned to the station: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZBmfC1XtE

You can hear Can't Hold Us at the beginning, that's from the actual stream I linked here in the thread, I opened it up in VLC Player. You can hear that a different song is on the radio, seems like some sort of trance station or something.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »

Here's what I heard when tuned to the station: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZBmfC1XtE

You can hear Can't Hold Us at the beginning, that's from the actual stream I linked here in the thread, I opened it up in VLC Player. You can hear that a different song is on the radio, seems like some sort of trance station or something.

Tried it this morning and only trance music was on.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 09:02:56 PM »

Tried it this morning and only trance music was on.

The actual link or the ingame one?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 01:56:26 AM »
Its a bug. It'll be fixed soon enough

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal