Author Topic: Crashed cars.  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Crashed cars.
« on: May 19, 2013, 12:17:37 AM »
Make it so that instead of being thrown from the car when it explodes and not taking damage, make it so that you go ragdoll and fly out.  Would be more realistic, or make it so that you stay in the car.  Make it so that if you are going over 25MPH that if you hit something it throws you out ragdoll and hurts you.  And if you hit somethign hard enough to where it blows up your car, it kills you.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Crashed cars.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 08:25:54 AM »
If this was implemented then there'd have to be a feature to put your seatbelt on, otherwise people will complain each time they go flying from their car and/or get killed

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 10:31:16 AM »
If this was implemented then there'd have to be a feature to put your seatbelt on, otherwise people will complain each time they go flying from their car and/or get killed
Have you seen someone survive a car crash going about 130 to 150 miles per hour, I mean like into a wall?  I am going to say no, reason be, the gforce that is pulled would snap your neck on impact killing you instantly.  Yes, it would be cool for seat belts though.  As for the 25 MPH thing, just raise that to something higher.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 03:52:52 PM »
Have you seen someone survive a car crash going about 130 to 150 miles per hour, I mean like into a wall?  I am going to say no, reason be, the gforce that is pulled would snap your neck on impact killing you instantly.  Yes, it would be cool for seat belts though.  As for the 25 MPH thing, just raise that to something higher.

A lot of the time depending on the strength of the wall the car just goes through it.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 04:27:48 PM »

A lot of the time depending on the strength of the wall the car just goes through it.
Yes, but almost all the walls in this game... you cannot break.  Have ever seen these cars smash into walls?  It's like well... you hit it with a car.  You would die most of the time.

Offline MOOcow

• MOO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 04:28:55 PM »
Oh my god, no seatbelts. I have to push enough buttons already to use a fucking car.

Click with keys, E, Right Click, F1, R

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 07:46:53 PM »
Oh my god, no seatbelts. I have to push enough buttons already to use a fucking car.

Click with keys, E, Right Click, F1, R
Stop being lazy, this adds realism, maybe get something that automatically puts your seat belt on when you enter car.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal