Author Topic: Bullet penetration.  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bullet penetration.
« on: April 29, 2013, 06:39:41 PM »
Self explanatory, make bullets pass through walls and props, only about 2 to three should do, if not only just one wall or prop.  Would add more rp and also make it easier to defend and raid to say.  I have seen lots of servers do this, it is fun to have, and if you hit a player, the bullet can pass through another, making it easier to take out the mayor.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline NykezTV

• HUGME
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bullet penetration.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:54:36 PM »
This was added once a while back ago in 1.5. And it was horrible. You could shoot through anything and everything.

Maybe if somebody made a new better script it wouldn't be so bad. But really, I wouldn't mind seeing this back in OCRP2

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bullet penetration.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 07:12:00 AM »
Kind of a bump but I was just thinking about suggesting this.
It would be great to have this and it is easy too, MadCow already has the weapons available and there are many others out there that could be used. Makes it easier to defend and raid, plus it gives more RP options. Just for the realism itself it should be added I think.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal